AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
The easiest way to add a new car is to add it the same way as the others.

If you want to add a 93 Mondeo , go to
...race 07\Gamedata\Teams\Pre Super Touring\Ford Teams\Teams
copy 931005.car
Give it a new number
Open it with notepad and change
Number=931005 to the new number
Change team name and driver if you want

Add your skins and give them the same names as the other textures,
931005_MK1_d.dds, 931005_mk1_windows_d.dds etc., but change the number to your new number.

This way you can also change rim textures, and the car can be used in championships without problems.

copy 931005.car
Give it a new number

931005_MK1_d.dds, 931005_mk1_windows_d.dds etc., but change the number to your new number.

This way you can also change rim textures, and the car can be used in championships without problems.
Thank you very much for the help :)

copy 931005.car
Give it a new number

Ok, so i tried it, and now at least my skin's name (driver and team) appear as a option in the livery selection menu, but when i click it, instead of my actual livery appearing on the car, i get this random skin.
1618435961705.png

What happened? Did i do somethng wrong? Does it have something to do with this "GenString"?
This is what the .car file i made looks like:
include=..\Mondeo.inccar
Number=7931404202136
Team="7 Up Racing"
PitGroup="FordFactory"
Driver1="Pedro Vidal"
GenString="10320111l"

Hi, thanks for all the mods, really appreciate them!

I just installed the latest version (not installed before) and the Cavalier and Vectra have no engine sound, just transmission sound, so they sound like an electric car - is there something I did wrong in installing? I copied the Game and UI folders as usual. Thanks.

Hello. Thanks for the great mod - provides countless hours of entertainment!

A small question - I tried to play it over my LAN but the lobby class was listed as 'unknown'. I think this caused the other PCs not to join. Apologies for the basic question (from a novice) but is there a way to make the class ID appear?

Keep up the good work - lots of racers are clearly appreciating it very much!

Sorry for late reply...
The problem is every car needs its own unique ID number to be represented in car filters and multiplayer, but there are not enough free and available numbers. So it is probably an ID conflict that causes the 'unknown' listing :(

A small question - I tried to play it over my LAN but the lobby class was listed as 'unknown'. I think this caused the other PCs not to join. Apologies for the basic question (from a novice) but is there a way to make the class ID appear?
So it is probably an ID conflict that causes the 'unknown' listing
I posted an id list somewhere on here but I can't find it, I'll repost it tomorrow from my pc, and if move the duplicate into another folder hopefully that'll work.
Edit:
Found it here.

Last edited:
Hi. I recently rekindled my passion for Race07 but have an issue with this mod. When I setup a race event, I appear to be on track solo even though AI are selected. I've done a fresh install of the game, deleted all other mods etc.
I even tried installing the super touring mod year by year but still the issue remains. Its the only mod that has this issue with AI missing. I have STCC/STCC 2 installed also.
Anyone else have this issue?

Hi, do you have any car filter activated? Car filter should be turned off completely, and cars selected only from car class in menu. It is because there are so many cars included, and there are not enough IDs available. This confuses the filter if it is enabled.

Hello. First of all, thank you a lot for this phenomenal mod, it really is at a paid-mod tier quality. I want to use this mod in (what is essentially a ) meme league with a few of my friends but we can't get the mod working over LAN play. The class just appears as "Unknown" and my friends can't enter the game, even though the only mod installed is this. A similiar question was asked and answered above as well but I don't really understand what I am supposed to do to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Edited for Reloaded shaders

V. 2.6
* All included cars has got updated materials to work with Reloaded shaders (included in Race Remaster.
Glass shader is used, so from this update the mod works only together with those shaders)
* Minor interior updates to all cars, some cars got more and some only got a little.
(rear mirrors normals tweaks, steering wheel textures improvements, upscaled dash textures, + many other minor updates)
* Changed Audi A4 4wd rear brakes to more standard values (had bigger rear brakes than...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back