AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your hard work on this incredible mod - these are cars that are sadly pretty hard to find in other sims.

Just wanted to report a possible issue (or maybe its something I did wrong) - using the latest 2.6 version with the Reloaded Shaders installed, it seems the exhaust material isn't being displayed properly - in game the material continually flickers as well. I am not currently using the RACE Remaster mod but instead have installed the Reloaded Shaders individually - could that have something to do with it?

Thanks!

R07_STC.jpg

Thanks for reporting.
I don't think you have done anything wrong, but this is strange :unsure:
The materials look as they should for me. So did they look as they should in previous version of the shaders? There should be no big difference in theory, but if they worked better before there has to be some difference...

1655994418088.png

Hi there! Amazing mod, honestly just so good....reminds me of Toca 2 but better. I have a question about LAN games. I have two machines running identical games with your mod but I get an error indicating that the host is running a modified game. Is there anything I can do to fix this? The strange thing is that the first year of the touring car packs works but the rest give issues on LAN. Even if I need to manually edit some files. Thanks so much

Hi,
The reason for the problem is that there are so few available car ID's in the game, only 255 or 256 ID's.

It may sound like a lot, but just Simbins own cars uses most of them.

So I had to reuse many ID numbers in different years, because there are so many car models in the mod. (Volvo 850 1995 and Volvo 850 1996 are different models in the game and would require different numbers)
If two different cars uses the same ID, the problem with 'unknown' cars and classes will occur.

When this problem comes up I usually suggest to temporarily move all addon classes like 'ST Reloaded 95', 'ST Reloaded 96', 'ST Reloaded 97'... etc away from ...Gamedata/Teams and use the 1998 season for multiplayer.

In theory it should be possible to add just one of these addon seasons and it should still work, but I haven't had a chance to test.

I hope that works for you.

AndreasFSC

I'm having an issue where the Sierra RS500 doesn't seem capable of doing a lap. In Qualifying it'll do an out lap, start a qualifying lap and then go straight into the pit-lane. Does the same thing every 2 laps in the race.

Seems to be the only car I've found with this issue... How can I fix it?

Hi, is it that the steering angle of the cars are locked at around maybe 360 degrees? How to increase that? because it is not enough for macau, you willl crash onto the walls from the pits (narrow pit lane)

Hi, is it that the steering angle of the cars are locked at around maybe 360 degrees? How to increase that? because it is not enough for macau, you willl crash onto the walls from the pits (narrow pit lane)
Super Touring cars before 1999 have very low max steering angle because of front fenders restricting movement, so I don't think they are suited for street tracks :unsure:

Super Touring cars before 1999 have very low max steering angle because of front fenders restricting movement, so I don't think they are suited for street tracks :unsure:
are all your cars from before 1999? how bout those in 03? do they have more steer angle? thanks mate! sorry for bothering you again

Last edited:
amazing mod currently almost finished a 95 BTCC season. Any tips to increase AI Strength or Nerf myself the player. currently at 110 difficulty and finding im usually getting the better of the field most races. ive done a few things like sabotaging my own setup and was considering messing with PLR file but did not want to get to far ahead myself and break things. using the remastered version on the ST updated tracks.

PS literally got punted by Menu and last lap of brands at paddock hill came out in such a laugh classic touring cars.

Hello, this is my first ever thread on RD ( probably ), first of all massive thank you for making this Mod, i improved as a Mouse Steering sim racer with this. I've got an idea related to ST tracks AIW, i want to make the racing experience closer to real life, and more challenging. So i started tweaking some bits on the AIW file, and then test it on the game to see if the laptime is identical to real life or not.

The cars on the mod had its own unique characteristics ( For example, volvo's back end rotates more than the other cars in '98 but the front end grips less, meanwhile primera's back end rotate less but have a massive grip on front ) , so it could be an advantage or vice versa in certain circuits.

But the problem is, i'm not an expert with this kind of thing, i'm just learning how to increase the AIs pace. My plan is to upload the AIW separately for each season, for example, 1998 AIW, 1997 AIW, and so on. The data i'm using to tweak the AIW is from TouringCars.net ( largest touring car database that existed, probably ) and i do hotlaps as well, to see if it's actually possible to reach or not. if the owner of the ST tracks and this mod gave me permission to upload my custom AIW for the tracks, I would love to tweak more.

Here's my gameplay with my tweaked Donington National AIW, with forced pit stop and Qualifying.

Cheers

1670126752769.png

Last edited:
If you find a way to improve the aiw files please share them! :)
As I have said before I have tried to remove as much of the ai cars 'cheats' as possible (a lot of grip bias etc), that's why it is hard to make them go faster at some tracks without them crashing of track all the time :roflmao:

If you find a way to improve the aiw files please share them! :)
As I have said before I have tried to remove as much of the ai cars 'cheats' as possible (a lot of grip bias etc), that's why it is hard to make them go faster at some tracks without them crashing of track all the time :roflmao:
I'll do my best to improve it :)
yeah, at thruxton when i tweak some values the ai acts weird like crashing, going off the track, etc like you said. But once i figured this out, i'll share it here :thumbsup:

@AndreasFSC

I have just recently installed this wonderful mod of yours after not playing Race07 for years; I found this and thought i'd give it a go ;)

WOW is it good! - The fun i'm having on such a 'dated' game is fantastic; coupled with me being more suited to old school racing too, it's great!.

HOWEVER...

I am having an issue with just one thing (or 2 just depends how you see it).
All the teams are working fine along with most (all apart from 2) tracks - The issue is with Brands Hatch (both with indy and full course Brands).
If i choose the default game Brands hatch/s, i have no issues and the textures are fine. However, when i try to race on your Brands (both indy and full), the asphalt is acting strangely???

I've attached images to show you.
There's issues with the track textures and displays weird white stripes and incorrect asphalt textures all way round the course/s.

This does not happen with any other tracks (both your latest track pack update mod and the default game tracks).

It's just with your version of Brands hatch (both versions).
Hope you can help me sort this out; tell me if i'm doing something wrong. I don't think i am because everything else works fine :/.

Attachments

• imgA.png
    imgA.png
    614.3 KB · Views: 54
  • imgB.png
    imgB.png
    666.4 KB · Views: 54
  • imgC.png
    imgC.png
    646 KB · Views: 57
  • imgD.png
    imgD.png
    605.2 KB · Views: 51
  • imgE.png
    imgE.png
    608.7 KB · Views: 54
  • imgF.png
    imgF.png
    628.4 KB · Views: 55
@AndreasFSC

I have just recently installed this wonderful mod of yours after not playing Race07 for years; I found this and thought i'd give it a go ;)

WOW is it good! - The fun i'm having on such a 'dated' game is fantastic; coupled with me being more suited to old school racing too, it's great!.

HOWEVER...

I am having an issue with just one thing (or 2 just depends how you see it).
All the teams are working fine along with most (all apart from 2) tracks - The issue is with Brands Hatch (both with indy and full course Brands).
If i choose the default game Brands hatch/s, i have no issues and the textures are fine. However, when i try to race on your Brands (both indy and full), the asphalt is acting strangely???

I've attached images to show you.
There's issues with the track textures and displays weird white stripes and incorrect asphalt textures all way round the course/s.

This does not happen with any other tracks (both your latest track pack update mod and the default game tracks).

It's just with your version of Brands hatch (both versions).
Hope you can help me sort this out; tell me if i'm doing something wrong. I don't think i am because everything else works fine :/.
Do you use Reloaded Shaders?

EDIT: Sorry...i thought you meant reshade! - I've just downloaded the shaders and will check.
UPDATE: The game/track at Brands works flawlessly now that i installed the shaders, so a HUGE thanks @AndreasFSC for the details!
This post is null and void now.

Yes i do...is that the reason because i haven't tested it without?

I will do now actually to make sure anyway - If it is to do with that, then why does it only affect Brands and non of the other tracks?

Thanks @AndreasFSC

Last edited:
Hello Andreas, i've completed my first fun project for more competitive racing on ST tracks with your super touring mod. Took so long because i got so many things in my life, but anyway here it is.
My first project here is the 1998 season AIW ( people's favorite ), now you couldn't just cruising around, you're competing for the championship. Different cars, different advantages and disadvantages!

i've also made a championship file for 1998 season, but i want to change the settings based on the regulations, it doesn't work properly when i tried it.

here's the settings to make my AIW worked ( Important! )
Difficulty = 110%
Recommended =
All assists off ( except when you're using "abnormal" controllers like me using a mouse, you could use auto clutch )
Weather = Dry
Laps = 13-16 laps

AIWs modified :
Thruxton
Donington National
Silverstone International
Knockhill
Oulton Park Fosters
Snetterton
Brands Hatch Indy
Croft Circuit

NOTE :
*This AIW is only tested at dry condition, since i'm not good at AIW files, i don't really know how to balance these.

*You must have the latest version of "Super Touring Trackpack" to get this working.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%