AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Fixes for new shaders + new AITorqueStab settings

V. 2.8
* Fixed a few "hidden" errors that got visible using Reloaded Shaders 1.8.7.
Volvo s40 rims material crashed game, Ford Mondeo front window had a transparency issue, and Renault Laguna 1998 refmap texture needed an update.
* Testing new AITorqueStab settings (most cars except PRE super Touring) as once suggested for ISI games by Reiza studios.
Ai cars movement looks slightly better now, but I am not sure if there is some downside that I don't know about yet.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Andreas, i've completed my first fun project for more competitive racing on ST tracks with your super touring mod. Took so long because i got so many things in my life, but anyway here it is.
My first project here is the 1998 season AIW ( people's favorite ), now you couldn't just cruising around, you're competing for the championship. Different cars, different advantages and disadvantages!

i've also made a championship file for 1998 season, but i want to change the settings based on the regulations, it doesn't work properly when i tried it.

here's the settings to make my AIW worked ( Important! )
Difficulty = 110%
Recommended =
All assists off ( except when you're using "abnormal" controllers like me using a mouse, you could use auto clutch )
Weather = Dry
Laps = 13-16 laps

AIWs modified :
Thruxton
Donington National
Silverstone International
Knockhill
Oulton Park Fosters
Snetterton
Brands Hatch Indy
Croft Circuit

NOTE :
*This AIW is only tested at dry condition, since i'm not good at AIW files, i don't really know how to balance these.

*You must have the latest version of "Super Touring Trackpack" to get this working.

Cheers!
Sorry, I forgot to test your changes, and the link doesn't work for me now. Can you share your work again?

Hello Andreas. I have a question, im running the career at 110% ai strenght and im beating all of them a lot, its normal or a step is missing for me?
The aim is to make the ai physics as close to the player physics as possible by removing as many ai "cheats" as possible. Sadly this makes ai less competitive specially on some tracks...

Sorry, I forgot to test your changes, and the link doesn't work for me now. Can you share your work again?
Thanks for your answer andreas. I discovered some tricks to make them more competitive in those tracks!
Sorry for bothering you again, i have another problem: Im triying to play in lan with some friends and we are having the "Modified host"cant join--unknown etc situation. We deleted all of our mods, same version, same dlcs. We also tried removing ST reloaded's one by one without any luck. It seems that all parts need to be on the folder for the mod to work. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance andreas!!

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer andreas. I discovered some tricks to make them more competitive in those tracks!
Sorry for bothering you again, i have another problem: Im triying to play in lan with some friends and we are having the "Modified host"cant join--unknown etc situation. We deleted all of our mods, same version, same dlcs. We also tried removing ST reloaded's one by one without any luck. It seems that all parts need to be on the folder for the mod to work. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance andreas!!
It seems that super touring seasons needs to be+st reloaded of choice. But still no luck, cant use the seasons alone and it gives us the same error when joining :cry:
Maybe changing the id's would work?

It seems that super touring seasons needs to be+st reloaded of choice. But still no luck, cant use the seasons alone and it gives us the same error when joining :cry:
Maybe changing the id's would work?
Yes, if you could find unique car ID's that are only used by one car model it should work (but I have no way of testing it myself)

Yes, if you could find unique car ID's that are only used by one car model it should work (but I have no way of testing it myself)
I understand, so the problem is that various cars use the same id (i suppose that is because there arent many available and thereare a lot of cars on the mod)
So the solution would be to only use vehicles that dont share id's in the mod and build a new selection of these? or, looking for each car that uses an already used id and change it for a new one?
I will test it and share the results here!!

Update for LAN: I tried only using the 98'season and taking out everything. The 98 cars use different id's and didnt work. I tried only keeping one model and also didnt work! :(

I must be missing something but I do not know what. After placing files in the appropriate folders I get the tracks but not the cars. No cars to be seen in the menu.
Upon looking further, it seems the car files are very limited, i.e. I have essentially just skins so am missing a lot of files.

Edit: I see now that my version is not the Steam version. That must be the problem of why I can't get any cars. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Hey. Im also trying to make this mod work online. After hours of messing around I got 1998 season working and I didn't notice any issues. The rest is the problem imo. Im not sure yet but it might be bcuz of everything outside main folder isn't standalone and car id's get mixed or something. Maybe making every car standalone is the way to fix online problems... any ideas or suggestions?

Edit.1.
Im trying to make 99 season standalone but something is wrong. Car is loading menu with no issues but crashes on loading the race :(
Edit.2.
Car is loading but doesn't drive and its unknown class online
Edit.3.
98 and 99 season work separated... but... none of them work if they are both in gamedata at the same time. Class id is different and put inside grb file :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back