AC Advanced Driver Academy 29Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I’m in for Monday please.
I’m on holiday from work next week so I’m ok to race but some Mondays I finish at 2030 so I’d be a little late but still be able to join as I live 2 minutes from my work.
Would this be ok ?

Please sign me up
Guess I'm a bit too late to the party :(
In case there will be a reserve list then sign me up!
Also, I wanted to ask is there some sort of programme set for the event or is it more like just ask whatever you want to know in those 90 minutes?
There will be a set program, but we will have a question and answer session as well:thumbsup:
I would like to attend. I guess it's too late, but if enough people cancel then maybe I am lucky ;-)
... Last but not least - its me - please sign me in.

Cheers
Marco
Looks like there are 3 slots going as I write but I read some replies saying there are no slots/spaces. I do hope there are.......
Fairly certain this is full now, but might as well leave this here as a sign up in case anyone drops out
Ok you've all been added to the reserve list, but it's already extensive so it may be tough getting in. Really appreciate the interest:thumbsup:

I’m in for Monday please.
I’m on holiday from work next week so I’m ok to race but some Mondays I finish at 2030 so I’d be a little late but still be able to join as I live 2 minutes from my work.
Would this be ok ?
Thomas, you're on the reserve list, but there's 10 people on there with you so chances are slim at best that you could join us.

Normally I say yes to late participation for races (as long as they make it before the end of practice), but in this case it's an academy so there may be a lot of questions already gone over by the time you can join us and we don't have spare time to catch you up.

Because I can't stand to say no to someone wanting to learn and get better, let's make a deal. If you sign up for one and you're ok with missing the first 30 minutes, you can join if we don't have to go over what's already been gone over. Would that be fair in your eyes? I'd offer all of you one on one if I could, but my family needs me so my time is limited. You just let me know ok. Thank you for your interest and understanding.

Signup list and reserve list are closed from this point. We will be doing this Academy every 2 weeks so be on the lookout for the next one so you can sign up early. You guys have really overwhelmed us with your interest and we really appreciate it. Don't forget, if you can't make it for any reason, you need to sign out asap as we have an extensive reserve list of eager drivers. Have a great day and we'll see you on Monday:)

View attachment 231987
Brand new to RD is our new Advanced Driver Academy. New Premium Member or just need a little help? Unsure about everything you need to get started and be comfortable? Let us help you with anything regarding racing here at RD. We'll cover everything from Assetto Corsa game settings, Setups, Teamspeak or whatever you would like to know. We'll be using the Mazda MX-5 Cup Cars so you can jump straight into Friday's Social Event races and be ready to go.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think would benefit!!! Space is limited.

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:
  • RaceDepartment.com EU Advanced Driver Academy #21
Cars:
Track: Spa Franchorchamps (7004m) (24)
Driving Assists: ABS, TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = NA
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule (EU): Monday 29Jan18
Practice:
20:00 GMT (90 mins)

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington
  2. Brewer
  3. Buster
  4. Spineblower
  5. Piotr Dul
  6. birle1
  7. Lil Ol Lady Jo
  8. Dath_Po
  9. rockracer
  10. Stnry
  11. Lum
  12. 9kret9
Reserve LIst
  1. suspectmonkey
  2. Victor Jimenez
  3. Stephen Gibb
  4. hape
  5. pmelvin
  6. LUkAa996
  7. Piotr
  8. Butzemann
  9. Ken Bell
  10. HDrury42
  11. Thomas Cameron

UTP # 45 BP

Thomas, you're on the reserve list, but there's 10 people on there with you so chances are slim at best that you could join us.

Normally I say yes to late participation for races (as long as they make it before the end of practice), but in this case it's an academy so there may be a lot of questions already gone over by the time you can join us and we don't have spare time to catch you up.

Because I can't stand to say no to someone wanting to learn and get better, let's make a deal. If you sign up for one and you're ok with missing the first 30 minutes, you can join if we don't have to go over what's already been gone over. Would that be fair in your eyes? I'd offer all of you one on one if I could, but my family needs me so my time is limited. You just let me know ok. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
Hi Bobby,
That's absolutely fine with me,as is say i'm available for the first session no problem.
i also wouldn't expect you to go over any questions if i'm late.
So if any chance comes up i'll take it.
i'm eager to go faster

Thanks for your reply

Guys, you can also ask questions directly on the forum. Most question don't require us to be in the server with you guys. This way you can also apply what you learn here in a private session. Remember that there are no stupid questions ;)

Wow, 9th on the reserve list. Think I have been too late for this one. I certainly hope you lucky guys doing it really benefit and get faster, so good luck to you all.

I think I read somewhere that there will be other Academies so that will help.

Thanks to all staff and any helpers giving up your time for this. Its awesome to get help to drive better, cleaner and faster.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back