AC Advanced Driver Academy 29Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Our Format will be as follows:

Introduction
  • Question and answer session regarding Teamspeak and Asseto Corsa Game Settings. Please no wheel settings questions as that would eat up a lot of time and there are plenty of tutorials on the internet for this.
  • Driving lines brief synopsis.
  • Do a few laps following Jeremy. Please no passing. That will happen later:)
  • Class goes out to drive in 10 second intervals. Q&A afterwards.
  • Setup basics. Go over the order in which we start dialing it in ie Tires first and why
  • Start building a setup
  • Class goes back out to try the new settings to see how it feels. Q&A afterwards.
  • Repeat setup and tweaking.
  • Class goes out for 10 minute race.
  • Final Q & A. Class dismissed.
End of Session

• Deleted member 387850

Would you mind taking me off the reserve list Bobby? Been looking forward to this all week but somethings cropped up. Hope you all have fun and I’ll catch you for the next one :)

I can't make it aswell. I feel very bad since morning (probably flu). I really wanted to participate in this academy but I can't focus, i just need a good rest. Have fun guys and I hope there will be another session available in the nearest future.

Unfortunatelly I won`t be able to make it today :(, I`ll pass my place to someone else
Would you mind taking me off the reserve list Bobby? Been looking forward to this all week but somethings cropped up. Hope you all have fun and I’ll catch you for the next one :)
I can't make it aswell. I feel very bad since morning (probably flu). I really wanted to participate in this academy but I can't focus, i just need a good rest. Have fun guys and I hope there will be another session available in the nearest future.
Thank you guys for being so considerate and signing out. I hope to see you at the next one or at the races:)

Victor Jimenez Stephen Gibb you 2 have been bumped up to the main list. We'll see you soon:thumbsup:

@Bobby @Jeremy
This academy was so fantastic , we learned a lot .
I never before drived my racecar so fine balanced thx to your tips .
Due to the very good and absolute precise explications from Bobby and Jeremy , I learned to understand what happens with the car and how much more comfortable the car is drivable , by changing small things to a better setup.

You made an amazing job by teaching us .

Great thx for everything.

Nearby : Tip to all drivers who need help from the pros in well balancing the race car etc , i just can recommand to sign up for a such a good an interesting academy.

@Bobby @Jeremy
This academy was so fantastic , we learned a lot .
I never before drived my racecar so fine balanced thx to your tips .
Due to the very good and absolute precise explications from Bobby and Jeremy , I learned to understand what happens with the car and how much more comfortable the car is drivable , by changing small things to a better setup.

You made an amazing job by teaching us .

Great thx for everything.

Nearby : Tip to all drivers who need help from the pros in well balancing the race car etc , i just can recommand to sign up for a such a good an interesting academy.
Thank you for the kind words. Like we said, we can't make you :alien:, but hopefully you're on your way to Mars:D Look forward to seeing you on the track:thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words. Like we said, we can't make you :alien:, but hopefully you're on your way to Mars:D Look forward to seeing you on the track:thumbsup:

Thx , I know it's on me now to make the best from your tips.
My first aim is not to became an :alien: (far away) , but driving to mars with a good controlable car, as good balanced as possible,
will already be a real pleasure for me. :)

Your academy lesson made me regain ,all the love for racing ,and car handling confidence ,that I have lost during the GT3 race in Mugello:thumbsdown: while struggling and spinning around with my horrible carsetup :O_o: .

Thx , I know it's on me now to make the best from your tips.
My first aim is not to became an :alien: (far away) , but driving to mars with a good controlable car, as good balanced as possible,
will already be a real pleasure for me. :)

Your academy lesson made me regain ,all the love for racing ,and car handling confidence ,that I have lost during the GT3 race in Mugello:thumbsdown: while struggling and spinning around with my horrible carsetup :O_o: .
That's good to hear and if I can ever give you help on anything, all you have to do is ask:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back