AC Advanced Driver Academy 29Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
EU Advanced Driver Academy.jpg

Brand new to RD is our new Advanced Driver Academy. New Premium Member or just need a little help? Unsure about everything you need to get started and be comfortable? Let us help you with anything regarding racing here at RD. We'll cover everything from Assetto Corsa game settings, Setups, Teamspeak or whatever you would like to know. We'll be using the Mazda MX-5 Cup Cars so you can jump straight into Friday's Social Event races and be ready to go.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think would benefit!!! Space is limited.

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:
  • RaceDepartment.com EU Advanced Driver Academy #21
Cars:
Track: Spa Franchorchamps (7004m) (24)
Driving Assists: ABS, TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = NA
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule (EU): Monday 29Jan18
Practice:
20:00 GMT (90 mins)

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington
  2. Brewer
  3. Buster
  4. Spineblower
  5. birle1
  6. Lil Ol Lady Jo
  7. Dath_Po
  8. rockracer
  9. Lum
  10. Victor Jimenez
  11. Stephen Gibb
  12. hape
Reserve LIst
  1. pmelvin
  2. LUkAa996
  3. Piotr
  4. Butzemann
  5. Ken Bell
  6. HDrury42
  7. Thomas Cameron
UTP # 87 BP

Last edited:
@Bobby Pennington ..I see you are running another AA @ 1 am UK time ..if this time starts to get full? I am happy to be switched onto the other one ..unless of course I would benefit being on them both ..:)
Well, the one for the US club is based on our GT4 cars so I think you would benefit from that and we would love to have you. Please let anyone know that you think would benefit from this. That's what we're all about:)

@RasmusP and I made this, hope it's helpful
Thank you both so much. This is truly special to have. So this is what it's like for an :alien:?:D:D Ah life on Mars is indeed good I see;)

For the drivers in this thread, please watch this video. We will reveal the lap time during our Academy. BhZ is one of our truly gifted, talented and hard working drivers. @RasmusP is one of our gifted and talented staff members that do so much on the technical side ie servers, clever videos, pc troubleshooting so @Brewer and I can look good and take all the credit:p:p

Seriously, I hope this shows you all what a wonderful community this is and how we all do our part to make it work...from members to staff to the occasional forum posts and of course our Mad Moddrs:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 104 14.0%