AC Advanced Driver Academy 29Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you both so much. This is truly special to have. So this is what it's like for an :alien:?:D:D Ah life on Mars is indeed good I see;)

For the drivers in this thread, please watch this video. We will reveal the lap time during our Academy. BhZ is one of our truly gifted, talented and hard working drivers. @RasmusP is one of our gifted and talented staff members that do so much on the technical side ie servers, clever videos, pc troubleshooting so @Brewer and I can look good and take all the credit:p:p

Seriously, I hope this shows you all what a wonderful community this is and how we all do our part to make it work...from members to staff to the occasional forum posts and of course our Mad Moddrs:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you Bobby. I forgot to say that it's better to not use the TC with this car on this track as the only place where you can't accelerate 100% is the bus stop, but the rest of the track is "fast" anough to avoid any tyre spin under acceleration. In the bus stop you can get way better exits without TC as it cuts out completely the power for some time, making you slower.
Tyre pressure was 20 on all 4 tyres if i remember correctly. That's the ideal value as you will have the "ideal pressure" in the second sector and will end up with slight over pressured tyres in sector 3 and the beginning of sector 1 of the next lap, which will increase the top speed minimally.

Thank you Bobby. I forgot to say that it's better to not use the TC with this car on this track as the only place where you can't accelerate 100% is the bus stop, but the rest of the track is "fast" anough to avoid any tyre spin under acceleration. In the bus stop you can get way better exits without TC as it cuts out completely the power for some time, making you slower.
Tyre pressure was 20 on all 4 tyres if i remember correctly. That's the ideal value as you will have the "ideal pressure" in the second sector and will end up with slight over pressured tyres in sector 3 and the beginning of sector 1 of the next lap, which will increase the top speed minimally.
You're welcome. Very good follow up info and explanation for everyone:)

For me the TC just cuts the power but I still spin as easily as without it. Probably even more since you feel the start of the slide later and then already have way too much throttle.
Better learn to drive without it in this car and just be more smooth with your right foot :)

And damn, that lap looks like done by a machine :notworthy:

• Deleted member 387850

Sign me up please :thumbsup: It’s been awhile since I’ve been in AC, looking forward to getting reacquainted!

• Deleted member 387850

Oops, I may have been pipped to the last place! If that’s the case and there’s a reserve list please pop me on that :)

Guess I'm a bit too late to the party :(
In case there will be a reserve list then sign me up!
Also, I wanted to ask is there some sort of programme set for the event or is it more like just ask whatever you want to know in those 90 minutes?

Please include me in this Bobby.
I have been waiting for something like this for ages, despite having help by individuals like yourself and Tariq.
I haven’t been on for couple of weeks as I am down on the windy south coast of England in a Military respite care home for ex Royal Air Force peeps. Will be great.

See you soon my friend

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea