ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I don't know if this has been asked already but couldn't find it. Is there a way so that custom livieries can be seen by everyone? Also just came across this and it saves so much time, thank you so much!

It's about a month, after the last massive upgrade of acc (mainly about servers) that my acc dedicated server doesn't work. I tried with the very last version but it is the same, i can see my server on the lobby but the ping is "--m/s" and i can't connect to it. Can somebody help me please?
Thankyou

You sure you have the right version of the app? I used it for setting up a race on Oulton without issue and that was over a month ago.
yes but now it show me every tracks hehehe i have the new version but didnt show me right a way but now after restart my pc it showing me all track and which year is the track :D sry for bad english :D

Hola, mis dieses (10) por el gran trabajo realizado, pero tengo un problema:
Tengo todas las estrellas de todos los circuitos, creo servidor con el circuito de 2019 y me deja entrar sin ningún problema, es crear un circuito de 2020 y me da error al entrar y me sale un mensaje de que no tengo las estrellas de ese circuito .

Que estoy haciendo mal?

Hi there,

Thanks for making this incredibly useful and easy tool. I really appreciate it.
I am the administrator for my league and have often multiple entry lists to manage in a short span of time. Would it be possible to add a "tick box" in the entry list tool so that, for example, I can add cars and drivers to the list to create a sort of master list, that I can then tick or untick individual cars or drivers to make a custom list? Right now I have a master list I have to load, I then delete the cars/drivers I don't need, and export that list. But it's a bit of a hassle.

No worries if this isn't a feature you feel like bothering with, it's just a suggestion. Thanks again!

Hey, so i've been trying to make a working server, but like many people here, im getting the 'TCP connection failed' error when starting up the server. I've gone through all 17 pages on here and tried every possible solution that was given, but to no avail. One of the possible solutions was to run the server on a different device, so i tried to do so on my laptop, but it also gives the exact same TCP connection failed error.

Last edited:
@BK1184 That seems odd. There is no option in the server configuration for this, seems like a client problem. Is there a UI option you turned off by accident?
It's been a while since I raced ACC so I don't remember how things work.
Should ask Kunos about this really, I have no idea.

Hi Martin,
I have a pop up when I launch the app. It was not there for first launch but not it's always there and I loose all the settings when I close the app.
I tried to reinstall the app but the problem is still here.
See the files for more details.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-05-30 193730.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2021-05-30 193730.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Configuration system initialisation failure.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals