ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The app freezez the comand line is white and blank and then and error says " Cannot Process the request because the process (118988 has exited)

Hey guys new to ACC & trying to setup dedicated server to run some laps with freinds that are new to ACC. My question is can anyone post a snapshot of there server settings using this server manager? I cant seem to connect even tho ports are open. I appreciate any assistance & my apologies if this was brought up before.
Martin thanks for this manager its appreciated

Make sure you have "Register to Lobby" checked. I missed this and was confused for a while

accserver.png

Hi @Martin Vindis ur GUI is always pushing mixed cars instead of specific selection (gt3/gt4/cup etc)

as another posted mentions... ur GUI sets it as carClass, but syntax should be carGroup

Hi. First of all thank you for this great GUI. So much easier.
One thing that Im missing is the possibility to having a sprint race. I cant find a way to setup two seperate practise, qualification and race.
Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Regards

Hello! If you specify a single livery file in the entry list for two cars, your program erases the line with the name of the livery file for one of the cars. Could you fix it?

Hi. First of all thank you for this great GUI. So much easier.
One thing that Im missing is the possibility to having a sprint race. I cant find a way to setup two seperate practise, qualification and race.
Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Regards
This is currently a limitation of this GUI. I will look in to this in the future.

Hello! If you specify a single livery file in the entry list for two cars, your program erases the line with the name of the livery file for one of the cars. Could you fix it?
Thanks for the report. Will be sorted in the next version.

hi there! I have dump entry list enabled but it seems not to do anything? Can't see a file populated after qual or race.

Make sure you have "Register to Lobby" checked. I missed this and was confused for a while

View attachment 389617
Hey thanks now my server shows up in list but as soon as I join I get "Lost connection to server. Ip address & ports are correct any ideas? Never had this hard of a time setting up server - Added password & still lose connection shortly after I join.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back