ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin: dang! you rock with this awesome app! Makes SO it much simpler to setup. BUT....

I can connect via LAN, but friends can't via WAN. I tried ports UDP/9600 & TCP/9601, and ports UDP/9231 & TCP 9232. I created the port forwarding rules and added the IP to DMZ zone.

Even further, I ran wireshark, filtered for the ports, and used https://www.ipfingerprints.com/portscan.php to test if the ports were reachable. The website reports the ports are open, and I can definitely see the packets in wireshark. So, I am positive that port forwarding is working correctly.

But, I can't connect to WAN from my gaming PC. Matter of fact, I don't even see a connection attempt in wireshark - which leads to believe that my ISP (Spectrum) is blocking inbound traffic from the ACC servers?? or, my gaming PC is trying to connect on different ports.

BTW - ACC Server is running on a different PC (not my gaming PC). Also, ACC reports "--ms".

...can you help a brother out? what have I overlooked?

@BUCKE You're pushing the limits of my knowledge here but one thing you didn't mention: exe blocked in windows firewall?

windows firewall.png

Last edited:
yep - accserver.exe is already in the list allowed apps list, but I confirmed firewall is disabled. ...and...I've worked in healthcare IT for 20+ years managing servers, networks, storage, firewalls, etc..., so I am confident internet traffic can reach my 'acc server'.

it looks like there is NO attempts (no incoming packets) when I try to connect. I'm not sure which port/protocol (ACC) is measuring latency. or what their server IP address range is.

I removed the json files and let them recreate (just to start fresh), and still same results.

well - good news! it is working now, but it doesn't show the latency (still shows --ms).

I set it params for nearly anyone to join (Servername: BUCKE)...I'll update the minimums as i improve my stats!!

Cheers! ...and thanks Martin!

Been getting this recently. When launching server all seems good.

1595976153482.png

But then looks like this below

1595976220277.png

Then when I click Start/Stop Server this happens.

1595976322302.png

Any ideas why? I've made no changes to the OS or made any updates.

I got the same thing when setting up our race server turns out there was an update on the remote server had not completed correct redid and it worked FINE you may need to Verify your ACC files something may be missing.

@martinvindis can you help me, i opened ports 9231 on UDP and 9232 on TCP on FAI box an firewall and create loop card for the game and i have a message when i launch the server : "error reading cpSecret", i don't know why and my server is only available on LAN, not online

Thanks for working on this application, its the one thing us server admin needed in our leagues. Having an issue getting it set up, so I unzipped to the server file head directory and run the .exe, the app opens with all my prior json info added, when I click start server the right window opens the cms window and the server attempts to start, but hangs up at the awaiting driver line and never initiates the server. I can see the correct port numbers and tract info in the cmd, but no go, any advice?

Thanks for working on this application, its the one thing us server admin needed in our leagues. Having an issue getting it set up, so I unzipped to the server file head directory and run the .exe, the app opens with all my prior json info added, when I click start server the right window opens the cms window and the server attempts to start, but hangs up at the awaiting driver line and never initiates the server. I can see the correct port numbers and tract info in the cmd, but no go, any advice?
Make sure "Register To Lobby" is ticked.

Cancel my ticket, problem sorted. Made a backup folder of my server settings, the deleted the ACC server file, I then went to steam and verified the game files to get a fresh server install, then add the GUI to the new sever and started the server once to get a new cfg file, from there I add my old settings to the new cfg folder that the GUI created.

We use this for our league server and it works great I was just wondering if there were any plans to adjust tyre wear fuel usage etc or are these allways set by game as when we join race on loading screen it says tyre wear off but cannot see anything to change it.

I've used this on a Windows computer and it was excellent for making config files that I use on mu linux PC and I wanted to know if you are working on making this available for Linux PCs? I've not been able to get it to work using WINE

any suggestion to getting this to work on Linux?

Could someone help me out with the entry list side please I run a league and after first round I thought I would dump the entry list which was fine but when I opened it up it seems to only show people that were entered manually I assumed it would dump everyone in server.
So I went through and added members manually adding their steam numbers etc now alot of the guys are getting server is full message when nobody is in server when I use forced entry.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%