ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@qqless Haha wth.. ok this is confusing the **** out of me. All this GUI does is writing the json files and executes accServer.exe.
Like.. it makes no sense what so ever then on top of that, it's not instant but it take a couple minutes for it to happen.

Honestly I have no idea what to tell you. If you manage to find something out please tell me and I will keep an eye open if I get a similar report and see if we can narrow this down.

Any chance of being able to set up some key bindings to send a chat message with a single key press? What I mean is you give us a few text boxes we can save messages in and then bind that message to a key. I tend to ask people to drive sensibly and that idiots will be removed from the server at the start of each race and tell them to rejoin at the end for a new track. Typing it every time is a pain.

Great app! Is it possible to download earlier version.? After 1.2.1 I cant start interface. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" error. Server on different computer running win 7.

Finally I get to use this fantastic app.... I been unable to connect due to server in lobby not having a ping after daily searching I noticed a comment about using ports 9600/9601 .....the default ports being 9231/9232...needless to say I tried 9600/9601 and it worked .... this is perfect now

Any chance of being able to set up some key bindings to send a chat message with a single key press? What I mean is you give us a few text boxes we can save messages in and then bind that message to a key. I tend to ask people to drive sensibly and that idiots will be removed from the server at the start of each race and tell them to rejoin at the end for a new track. Typing it every time is a pain.
Not sure that you can send chat messages via the console window, can you?

Great app! Is it possible to download earlier version.? After 1.2.1 I cant start interface. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" error. Server on different computer running win 7.
Yeah, check under HISTORY

Hi Martin,

First, thx for you amazing app.
However, i have the last version of ADS Gui (1.2.5) and i have a problem with the "Max car Slot" i set un Gui 40 and when i see the server in the game, i have always -/28 max.

bug?

For Public Multiplayer, the amount of cars that can run on a server depends on the safety related restrictions that are set up. Unrestricted servers now start with 10 slots, and gradually increase with a simple formula:
acc-multiplayer-and-rankings-3-png.308041

Then you got this rule as well "Public MP is limited to unique pit box OR 30 at max". So take a look in the handbook if the track you're running maybe only has 28 pit boxes.

For Public Multiplayer, the amount of cars that can run on a server depends on the safety related restrictions that are set up. Unrestricted servers now start with 10 slots, and gradually increase with a simple formula:
acc-multiplayer-and-rankings-3-png.308041

Then you got this rule as well "Public MP is limited to unique pit box OR 30 at max". So take a look in the handbook if the track you're running maybe only has 28 pit boxes.

Thx for your help but that doesn't apply to me.

Configuration are SA = 60 @ Spa.
There are not password, then it's a public server, i suppose.
50 slots are selected 28 cars Max in lobby.

what's the problem ...

Last edited:
nice mod! Love it, easy to use.

Is there a way to add an autostart for the Server? Since i'm using the server on a second System.
Thanks man. Not really sure what you're asking for here but if you want the server to auto start when starting windows you might just add accServer.exe to windows autostart if that's what you're looking for.
Configuration are SA = 60 @ Spa.
Check the graph again. SA60 (at 3TR) limits the slots to 28, try SA75

Thanks a lot Martin! That's the software we needed! However, for some reason I can find my server in LAN section only, so my friends are unable to join. I checked port forwarding and everything seems ok. Where am I making mistakes?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%