ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 51
Has anyone had the issue where the dedicated server becomes unresponsive after pressing the "start server" button. It allows me to join through LAN discovery but doesn't show any results in the normal search. I've tried an earlier version and still same issue, I have the ports forwarded on my modem.

Last edited:
hello there.. i have a small problem with my acc gui server. when i run it it all starts up and goes fine. it runs the server but the gui panel keeps going into a not responding and then i cant do anything with it.. i can still race in the server i created but can not get into it after to use dump list or any other feature. hope you can help.. thanks

hello there.. i have a small problem with my acc gui server. when i run it it all starts up and goes fine. it runs the server but the gui panel keeps going into a not responding and then i cant do anything with it.. i can still race in the server i created but can not get into it after to use dump list or any other feature. hope you can help.. thanks
ALL GOOD I WORKED IT OUT.. LOVE THE APP

Hi,

I have an issue where even tho I have an entry list set up, some players are still able to login to the server using the password.

shouldnt the entrylist be responsible to blacklist anyone that isnt there?
1710538259682.png

1710538214203.png

How do you run multiple servers with this? I am trying to runa gt3, gt4 and gt2 server, I have it open 3 times, but I can only start one server, the other two will start and immediately stop.

Hi Martin,
do you have any experience or got feedback about your experimental weather setting?
"Added 'simracerWeatherConditions' option *Experimental*"

I'm trying to create some real "Northern Europe April weather" with short rain hits but also sunshine throughout a 90 minute race.
Using the weather stats simulator from Lennyslounge, I'm able to get a good mix, but sometimes I get "Flooded", which isn't drivable imo.

So your experimental settings sounds perfect, but I can't make a real test run and don't want to ruin an event.

So some experience or whatever would be much appreciated! :)

Hi Martin,
do you have any experience or got feedback about your experimental weather setting?
"Added 'simracerWeatherConditions' option *Experimental*"

I'm trying to create some real "Northern Europe April weather" with short rain hits but also sunshine throughout a 90 minute race.
Using the weather stats simulator from Lennyslounge, I'm able to get a good mix, but sometimes I get "Flooded", which isn't drivable imo.

So your experimental settings sounds perfect, but I can't make a real test run and don't want to ruin an event.

So some experience or whatever would be much appreciated! :)
Sorry, I don't play the game nor do I run any servers so I don't know more about it than what the tooltip says. Someone asked for it a long time ago and I found it on a unofficial site so I added it.
If you choose to be the guinea pig, report back please :)

Sorry, I don't play the game nor do I run any servers so I don't know more about it than what the tooltip says. Someone asked for it a long time ago and I found it on a unofficial site so I added it.
If you choose to be the guinea pig, report back please :)
Thanks for the quick reply! :)
Can you give some information about how that setting works?
Is it a hidden flag to set in the config files or is your program checking rain values and limiting them?

Ciao,
nel gui.log trovo questo errore, da cosa potrebbe essere causato

[Error Timestamp]: 25/03/2024 14:14:26
[Exception Type]: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
[Message]: Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto

1711373022758.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back