Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for the update!
Please, change MAX CAR SLOTS to 110.
Now it`s only 100.
1711963620580.png

Suzuka: 105
24H Nurburgring: 110

Last edited:
Hi! Tell me, when can I expect an update for the server for a new update? And is it possible to receive server updates day after day for a donation? Or will the server update be available to everyone today on the day of the game update with a new track or is it already included in the update?

Last edited:
Hi! Tell me, when can I expect an update for the server for a new update? And is it possible to receive server updates day after day for a donation? Or will the server update be available to everyone today on the day of the game update with a new track or is it already included in the update?
The server update has been available for everyone since Friday.

Super, so it turns out that this is the very track that will only be accessible today, right?
And explain again, where can I find the IP address of the server in the server files?

Is it possible to see the IP address of the server through the graphical interface of the dedicated AC server? I presented the following screenshot and tried to install the GUI in AC Dedicated Server?

Hello,

I have this problem every time I launch the server.

I've reinstalled everything from scratch and redone all the configurations, but I still have the same problem. Would anyone have a solution, please?
Thanks to all

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 31
Hello,

I have this problem every time I launch the server.

I've reinstalled everything from scratch and redone all the configurations, but I still have the same problem. Would anyone have a solution, please?
Thanks to all
Well, it says "Not enough CPU power", so your PC specifications would be very interesting and what else you're running on the same PC.
Maybe you simply don't have enough CPU performance to run a server and also drive on it at the same time?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.