ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have a question, when the server does not have a password, the starting position works perfectly! When I add a password it no longer works and it starts manually, do you know how I can fix this?
You mean the position control and HUD that shows where you should be? Check your formation lap type, sounds like you want it on 3.

formationLapType Toggles the formation lap type that is permanently used on this
server:
3 – default formation lap with position control and UI
0 – old limiter lap
1 – free (replaces /manual start), only usable for private servers

You mean the position control and HUD that shows where you should be? Check your formation lap type, sounds like you want it on 3.

Thanks, I'll test

Ícone Validada pela comunidade

Hello.

I'm completely new to acc, and your app (which looks amazingly useful compared to tracking multple .json files!) and would like to know if there is any documentation for it, explaining things that don't have popups? I.e., scheduling, how it works, what it does etc.

Thank you! :)

.\\ichael

Hello.

I'm completely new to acc, and your app (which looks amazingly useful compared to tracking multple .json files!) and would like to know if there is any documentation for it, explaining things that don't have popups? I.e., scheduling, how it works, what it does etc.

Thank you! :)

.\\ichael
I don't have any documentation for it, sorry.

But the schedule should be pretty straight forward.
Click the Add Single Event button and a new event pops up in the list.
Select a date, time and preset you want to run.
Make sure you tick the box in the On column to enable the event and you should be good to go.
Add more events if you need to.
The GUI has to be running for the scheduled server(s) to start and it will run until you close it or the next scheduled event starts.

Typing this makes me realize that maybe it's not as stright forward for someone who didn't code it as I though :p Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Bonjour,

je voulais savoir si c'est normal que je trouve mon serveur que dans la catégorie LAN, comment savoir si tout le monde peut le voir merci d'avance pour la réponse
Oui, c'est normal, du moins d'après mon expérience. Je ne suis pas sûr de comment vous pouvez tester cela vous-même, le meilleur conseil que je puisse vous donner est de demander à un ami.

Hi Martin,

v150 gives me the following exception (NAT related). v147 works without problems.

Regards
Michael

Code:
************** Exception Text **************

Open.Nat.NatDeviceNotFoundException: Exception of type 'Open.Nat.NatDeviceNotFoundException' was thrown.

at Open.Nat.NatDiscoverer.<DiscoverDeviceAsync>d__5.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Open.Nat.NatDiscoverer.<DiscoverDeviceAsync>d__4.MoveNext()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.MainForm.<CreatePortMapsAsync>d__101.MoveNext()

at ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.MainForm.<StartServer>d__99.MoveNext()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

Last edited:
Hi Martin,

v150 gives me the following exception (NAT related). v147 works without problems.

Regards
Michael

************** Exception Text **************
Open.Nat.NatDeviceNotFoundException: Exception of type 'Open.Nat.NatDeviceNotFoundException' was thrown.
at Open.Nat.NatDiscoverer.<DiscoverDeviceAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
at Open.Nat.NatDiscoverer.<DiscoverDeviceAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
at ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.MainForm.<CreatePortMapsAsync>d__101.MoveNext()
at ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.MainForm.<StartServer>d__99.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
Thank you for the report, I'll look in to that.

I'm also getting an error, attached is log file... can we chose not to run upnp?

Attachments

• acc servergui 1.5.0.0 error.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
Thank you, and sorry about this, I only have one router to test with and I didn't encounter any issues during testing. I will try to get this fixed tomorrow or at least during the weekend.

You can download all old versions here so use 1.4.7.0 for now.
I save the previous version in case I need to revert back, will wait for word, thank you as always for an awesome product! :)

I don't have any documentation for it, sorry.

But the schedule should be pretty straight forward.
Click the Add Single Event button and a new event pops up in the list.
Select a date, time and preset you want to run.
Make sure you tick the box in the On column to enable the event and you should be good to go.
Add more events if you need to.
The GUI has to be running for the scheduled server(s) to start and it will run until you close it or the next scheduled event starts.

Typing this makes me realize that maybe it's not as stright forward for someone who didn't code it as I though :p Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Oui, c'est normal, du moins d'après mon expérience. Je ne suis pas sûr de comment vous pouvez tester cela vous-même, le meilleur conseil que je puisse vous donner est de demander à un ami.
I have no idea what the French is but understood your reply, which does help some.

Thank you
.\\

Hi Martin,

if I schedule a single event and the race ends it starts again (has nothing to do with ACC Dedicated Server GUI). If I schedule two single events the first race has to be killed, otherwise the second event can‘t run. How can this be done? Do I overlook something?

Another question: what means „Central Entry List Path“?

Regards
Michael

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%