ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a D-Link Router and im no Techie ....but forwarding ports on this router is worse than a frigging nightmare thx for the wonnderful prgram ....NO THX to my Router :( Not working for me cause of this router

I have a D-Link Router and im no Techie ....but forwarding ports on this router is worse than a frigging nightmare thx for the wonnderful prgram ....NO THX to my Router :( Not working for me cause of this router

The program is fine with me and I have a dlink router.
Capture.PNG

Are there specific ports to forward for the ACC server ..... because the cfg file says 9231,9232 and Hotdogxx66 image shows 9600,9600 and if I google ACC ports for dedicated server ....there is a list of ports a mile long that need to be forwarded... can anyone tell me which ports actually need to be forwarded
Thx in advance

Hi, theres any way to setup de track conditions?

IV.2 Track simulation
During a Blancpain race weekend, many different things are going to influence the track conditions. Friday night, we will start with fairly low or no rubber line, and a dusty track in general. Once the support programs start to run, the track will get a bit cleaner and build up rubber. How your first session looks like strongly depends on the race day you set up – Friday morning before 10am will give you the virgin track, while Saturday evening is already quite good grip. If it didn’t rain in between of course; high weather variation will of course often wash out the track. But as we also simulate the traffic of the other series during the weekend, you may find yourself in wet track with low/no rain, and the dry line started to form. Or the opposite, your session may find a really rubbered ideal line while it just starts to rain (beware, highly slippery).

Unlike the weather, the track is not affected by the time multiplier, and always “runs” in real time. That means even if you have a quick thunderstorm for one minute, your track won’t immediately rush to full wetness levels, and it also will dry out in real time. The water dissipation rate depends on sun angle, cloud level, temperatures and wind. That means a hot, sunny mid-day scenario may clean up the track within minutes, while you can still find the track wet and full of puddles after a cold night (no sun) or cloudy hours.

Again, having realistic and plausible weather settings will help users to understand what is going on based on their every-day experience, which in the end makes their experience better – be careful with extreme weather settings and time multipliers. It is also recommended to think about the real track observations; Locations like Spa or Nürburgring tend to have unlimited amounts of surprises, while Barcelona is known to be quite stable and hot (I’ll deliberately leave out the Italian tracks here, after having visited them in 2018 and 2019).

In a recap, we exposed very few parameters to a quite complex system, and playing with those will vastly influence the experience on your server. It is worth to learn and experiment with those settings!

Well Guys im glad/sad to say i finally got it to work BUT when i bought my router they told me that the D-Link 25xxx that i got is a bastard of a router ..... as they said it works then it doesnt work so i have resolved to wait for my new Fibre line in about 3 weeks ....... keep up the brilliant work Martin .....well done

Hi,

I am having an issue when other people connect it disconnects myself and the other player after like 5 min. ive checked all firewall rules they are all off. all ports are correctly opened ive reinstalled everything. im pretty stuck. Also if i connect on lan, i dont get disconnected, but the other players do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back