ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I set my own (test) server. I cannot join to my own server. Is it how it suppose to work? It says an error that connection cannot be established.
I can also see that the latency shows --ms, like the server is not up.

Thank you very much Martin for the software, it is wonderful.
I have a problem, when creating a server it only allows me to enter a maximum of 10 cars, even if I put 24 it only lets me enter 10
Would anyone know why it happens?
Greetings

I set my own (test) server. I cannot join to my own server. Is it how it suppose to work? It says an error that connection cannot be established.
I can also see that the latency shows --ms, like the server is not up.

Probably you doing the same mistake i made setting ports on WAN instead of LAN, check it and be sure to enable DMZ to your local IP if its not working just setting up the ports

"udpPort": 9231,
"tcpPort": 9232,
+DMZ

Martin Vindis updated ACC Dedicated Server GUI with a new update entry:

ACC Dedicated Server GUI

V1.2
Major rewrite of the code
Some controls changed to better suit their purpose
Added support for more options including 'EntryList' and 'Additional BoP' but still a few to go
Added support for UTF7, UTF-16LE, UTF-16BE, UTF-32LE and UTF-32BE

A lot of new stuff this time which usually means that a lot of things can go wrong :p
This version will create any missing json files so if you encounter any problems you can try to rename your cfg folder and have a cleans start with this application...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, is there any plan to implement remote servers management ?
Your app looks very functional but given I don't run the server on my own PC, I can't really tell how much it'd make my life simpler... ^^'

Great job putting this up nonetheless!

@ThomasFredson You could use this application to create the json files like this:

1) Extract this application to wherever you want
2) Create a .txt file in that same folder and rename it to accServer.exe (this is to bypass the startup check)
3) Open this application and set everything up as you wish
4) Hit the start/stop server button. This will throw you an error but it will write all the json files to disk for you to upload on the ftp.

At least this way you don't have to edit the json files manually ;)

Hi guys, this seems like a perfect software but it doesn't work for me.
I can create a server but it shows no ping "-- ms" and the command prompt shows
"TCP connect returns : 0" (among other lines).

I enabled the TCP (9232) and UDP (9231) ports but it seems like I don't get any ping.

Could someone help me please ?

Thanks for your work on this app. I like the simplicity it brings. Couple of issues.
1: how do you stop driver stints and having to pit. I've set pit window length to -1 and Max driver count to 1 and I still get a pit.
2: On the latest update I'm getting an error.
1588977550646.png
1588977550646.png

1: how do you stop driver stints and having to pit. I've set pit window length to -1 and Max driver count to 1 and I still get a pit.
2: On the latest update I'm getting an error.

1) I think you need Driver Stint Time and Max Total Driving Time set to -1 as well
2) When do you get this error? When you start the server? I can't seem to replicate it

Last edited:
1) I think you need Driver Stint Time and Max Total Driving Time set to -1 as well
2) When do you get this error? When you start the server? I can't seem to replicate it
Yes it when I push the start/stop button with or with ACC running it was fine before the update.
I'll uninstall the app re download it and reinstall it. RD did do some maintenance directly after the download some maybe it got corrupted.
I'll post back once I've done this.

Hey Martin I worked out what was wrong.
Operator error, When I last started the server I changed the settings to just race because one of our friends had a network issue and lost connection briefly.
So when he came back on we didn't want to go though qualifying again so I just started the server to race. I had some issue getting the server to run but no popups so we called it a night.
Updated this morning and now the popup so you need to have at least qualifying and race ticked for it to work.
I'm an idiot and all's well that ends well. ;)

Martin Vindis updated ACC Dedicated Server GUI with a new update entry:

ACC Dedicated Server GUI V1.2.2

V1.2.2
Forced at least one none race session to be enbled
Making sure values are within range when loading json files
Sorted all lists
Added "★" to BoP entries where ballast and/or restictor is modified
Added function to move drivers up/down with arrow keys
Added options for
Dump Entry List
Dump Leaderboards
AutoDQ