ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This app no longer works for me. I don't think its the new GUI that's broke, as it wasn't working before I updated either. The fact the old version wasn't working was what prompted me to come and check if there had been an update inline with the actual ACC update.

I get a load of text appear in the dos window and then that whole side of the GUI just goes white.

If you need any more info, give me a shout.

Cheers

This app no longer works for me. I don't think its the new GUI that's broke, as it wasn't working before I updated either. The fact the old version wasn't working was what prompted me to come and check if there had been an update inline with the actual ACC update.

I get a load of text appear in the dos window and then that whole side of the GUI just goes white.

If you need any more info, give me a shout.

Cheers

Ahhh all sorted. I didn't realise you had to go and update the Tool in steam, don't think I've ever had to do that previously. :/

@Baudo In Steam there is a filter box above your list of games, right click and you should see a Games checkbox and also a tools checkbox which will be unchecked. Check that and then you get loads more in your list. One of the items will be the ACC dedicated server, which will have an update ready for you. Update that and you're away!

I have an issue. The right hand side is greyed out and I can't change anything there. Changing back to the previous version makes it work again.

Edit: I updated through Steam. No difference.

Attachments

• ACC server.JPG
    ACC server.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hoping someone can help me here . Recently updated to 1.3 but am having an issue. Initially the right hand side of the screen would go blank but i then found i needed to update the dedicated server in steam. No everything appears to work OK and i get the note 'Updated lobby with 0 driver' but i cannot see it when i search in ACC. Worked beautifully before ACC 1.8.
Any help much appreciated. Thanks

IGNORE THIS - ACC had defaulted to only showing mixed lobbies .

Thanks for the awesome tool

Last edited:
I have a question about this option: No Premature Disconnects. Should I leave this ticked or unticked. Not sure after reading the help. I'm organizing an event tomorrow. But this one got me confused.

Auto DQ ticked, means people get a penalty after cutting multiple times?

Thanks!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 117 87.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 35.8%