ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
A suggestion:
The popup help windows for settings controls are really useful. Would you be able to include the units for each setting when applicable? (e.g. Driver Stint Time, Pit Window Length and Wait Times) It doesn't take too long to work them out but it would be helpful to include in the popups.

Edit: Found the reason for them being grey'd out from the comment above, thanks!

What did I do wrong to cause the Pitstop and Driving Aids section to be grey'd out? n00b here. Thanks for the great tool and helping everyone in need!!

1641284840367.png

Last edited:
First of all thanks, I write / admin adminPw123 and it tells me the wrong password and I can't write the commands it doesn't accept. as I enter as administrator and write in game chat or elsewhere
Thanks again
Post data : it work in private server but no in public server is ok ?

Last edited:
Hello ACC friends.
I've been using the "ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI_V13" for a while and I'm very happy with it.
It works very well.
Only now I have a problem since I changed my provider.
I previously had an Internet DSL line via the telephone connection.
And then everything went very well.
Only the line was a bit slow with 100 Mb/s download and 40 Mb/s upload
Now I have an Internet DSL line via the cable connection line, where the TV is also connected.
With a line of 1000Mb/s download and 50 Mb/s upload.
And it works with this new connection
"ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI_V13" no longer.
When I start the program, the created server is no longer found.
And I can't find it in the list anymore either.
When I also type the name of my server in the search bar and press ENTER, ACC takes a long time to load with the message:
SERVERS ARE PINGED
And nothing else happens, it doesn't show up or load.
I have also released ports, as with the previous DSL connection (see picture).
PORTS.jpg

Now I've read on the Internet that the new IPv6 address is being used via the new cable connection.
Is the IPv4 address used for ""ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI_V13"?
If so, can you change that so that ""ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI_V13" also runs over the new IPv6 address?

hi, is it possible to autostart the server when opening the program?
for example my pc is set to update by night if neccesary, i dont wanna change that, want to keep my system updated. so incase of restart i set the acc server tool for autostart, but it still needs to manually press the button start server, or maybe i missed sothg

Hello . I have this problem when creating my server. the ports are open but nothing helps

Icône de validation par la communauté

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hello Martin, idk if someone had just asked you about adding bots on the server. I want to play with a friend relaxed and without any people ramming me, so id like to add some bots and enjoy the game. Many thanks!

Hi, Martin, thanks for the update. However the GUI does not have a selection for the additional class that was added for the BMW M2 CS - it's not GTC, as one might expect, but TCX. So servers set to use it have to use FreeForAll rather than TCX or users can't join.

Hi, Martin, thanks for the update. However the GUI does not have a selection for the additional class that was added for the BMW M2 CS - it's not GTC, as one might expect, but TCX. So servers set to use it have to use FreeForAll rather than TCX or users can't join.
Thanks for the heads up. The server update didn't with a new handbook so I didn't knew. Will try to release a new version tomorrow with the new class.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 445 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 296 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back