ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, all, I downloaded this program, but, it won't install. Keeps saying it cannot find accServer.exe. I've verified files, re-downloaded Dedicated Server and nothing is making a difference. Can anyone help me, please?

Hey, all, I downloaded this program, but, it won't install. Keeps saying it cannot find accServer.exe. I've verified files, re-downloaded Dedicated Server and nothing is making a difference. Can anyone help me, please?
It's only a GUI. Install the ACC dedicated Server from steam and put the exe file from the GUI in its directory.

Hi, I'm currently trying to install this but I keep getting this pop up. As you can see, it's in the correct folder (i think?). Any ideas?

Attachments

• ACC Server.PNG
    ACC Server.PNG
    116.1 KB · Views: 63
You need to install the server from steam, app ID 1430110
I've just tried that, but isn't that the conventional .json way of creating a server? Your server tool looks a lot easier to use. I'm not the best with all this type of stuff, so that's why I was hoping to use your server tool.

Last edited:
Thanks Martin for this wonderful tool.

My server works fine, but why are the boxes on the right greyed out? I just edited them in the notepad the things like driving aids.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-27 121843.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-27 121843.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 64
Disabled pitstop and driving aid panels if server is public as those are ignored by public servers anyway
Thanks for the tool Martin - very useful!

Mandatory pitstops, etc., can be used with a private (LAN) server, without a password. But the Pitstop and Driving Aids panels are disabled for this configuration - shouldn't they be enabled if Register to Lobby is off?

With a clean install of the ACC server and running a LAN-only session, the default values for Driver Start Time and Max Total Driving Time (120 and 240, respectively) mean you'll need to pit almost immediately for a driver swap. But those settings can't be changed as the controls are disabled... (adding a temporary Join Password to enabled the controls or editing the JSON file are workarounds)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%