AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
it goes everything I drive on the server ..... what doesn't work is the Discord Bot
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm just being slow.... is it possible to run a championship where....
  • Known Driver 1 has an assigned car (type, skin and config) for a race on Track 1 set by SteamID
  • In the same championship same Driver 1 has a different assigned car in a race on a different track.
As far as I can tell, one driver can't be assigned 2 car types even though they are in different events

Thanks for any help...

Does anyone managed to make it work on docker installed on a linux machine ?
I have the following error :

Code:
The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.                       
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

Does anyone managed to make it work on docker installed on a linux machine ?
I have the following error :

Code:
The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.                      
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

I'm getting the same problem when trying to install

Does anyone know how to fix my problem? When I open the exe it takes me to the browser but gives an error which is that steamcd is not installed correctly, I installed it following the instructions and keeps giving me the error

double check your settings inside the config.yml file in the "steam:" section, open it with notepad
you should have filled in like this:
install_path: C: \ Program86 \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server
(of course this is my path, you must put yours)

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

usually the problems are because the "install_path:" path is wrong or not compiled

Someone have this problem? I hosting multi server manager (version 2.1.0) on AWS ec2 (ubuntu)
and sometime the server manager process go random to 100% forever (unless i restart the server or i restart the session).
Normal the server going max to 50% CPU (with 32 player connected)
View attachment 460125

Hi all,

i have to smal problems with the server manager.

1. if i go to IP adress from drifferent PC, I can't see the live timing with out logging in.
I will get the following error:" You do not have permission to view this page. Please login first. "

Don't know where to make the setting in the config file, that everybody can see the live timing.
Hopefully someone can help.

Many thanks.

Hi all,

i have to smal problems with the server manager.

1. if i go to IP adress from drifferent PC, I can't see the live timing with out logging in.
I will get the following error:" You do not have permission to view this page. Please login first. "

Don't know where to make the setting in the config file, that everybody can see the live timing.
Hopefully someone can help.

Many thanks.

SOLVED

Has anyone by chance composed a container with the 'Premium' server? I would like to run it on my Unraid server but I don't know the first thing about composing it. I have seen that someone has the 'basic' server in a container but I was told that I can't swap out the server_manager.exe file in that container because it won't work. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

I am very happy with AC Server Manager.
Sorry for my bad English, but to which PayPal account I make a donation of $ 10 to get the Premium version. Also, how can I change the style of the web to include it on our site and adapt it to the aesthetics of our league?

Hi, I'm getting the following errors in my logfile when someone is connecting.
I've tried disabling my Windows Firewall to test if that was blocking anything, but that did not resolve anything.

• time="2021-05-03T18:05:24+02:00" level=error msg="Could not send websocket message" error="wsasend tcp 127.0.0.1:8772->127.0.0.1:51953: wsasend: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine."
  • time="2021-05-03T18:05:40+02:00" level=error msg="Could not send websocket message" error="write tcp 192.168.1.7:8772->83.86.69.???:57915: wsasend: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine."

The 83.86 address is a client address that is connecting to the server.
The 192.168 is the LAN Address of the server (which is behind NAT).

Is this breaking anything or should I just ignore it?
Do you have any idea on how I can resolve this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.