AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I've just discovered this app and it has been awesome but, something I haven't figured out yet is what do I need to send someone for them to log in as a spectator/visitor on the server manager web page for them to see scheduling and points in a championship for example. Thank you.

hello good, can someone tell me what to do to make the DRS work in the Real Penalty in the Formula hybrid 2020?
I am managing it through Assetto Corsa Server Manager Premium v2.0.0-b5 and there is no way for DRS to work, everything works ok, except that.

Hey. Since getting the pro version today I cant log onto my server to drive. It loads in and then get a crash error at the end of loading, happens with mods or kunos content. and cant set my server to default now either as it is constantly stuck on a loop of the last sever created by this.

any help greatly appreciated

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

track selection improvements, real penalty fixes, misc bugfixes

Added:
  • Improved the Track selection dropdowns in all Race Setup pages. You can now see more readable track names, and filter all tracks and layouts.
  • Adds missing Real Penalty 'APP_UDP_PORT' option.
Fixed:
  • Fixes an issue where Live Timings lap counts could reset if a driver does not cleanly disconnect from the Assetto Corsa Server.
  • Fixes an issue where Real Penalty config values for Jump Start would not be assigned correctly.
  • The Spectator Car will only be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello

I'm trying to deploy the docker image so I can run it on my synology, it's proving to be alot harder than other images I've deployed.

I have some Questions:

# session key is used to encrypt the http session
session_key:

What kind of value is this expecting?

I also get this error on boot, so I don't think I'm getting as far as needing a session image yet:

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

is there any doco I can follow, or has anyone else deployed onto a synology and willing to give me some pointers?

Hello

I'm trying to deploy the docker image so I can run it on my synology, it's proving to be alot harder than other images I've deployed.

I have some Questions:

# session key is used to encrypt the http session
session_key:

What kind of value is this expecting?

I also get this error on boot, so I don't think I'm getting as far as needing a session image yet:

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: exit status 254

is there any doco I can follow, or has anyone else deployed onto a synology and willing to give me some pointers?

if anyone is reading this, I checked the console of the container and reinstalled steamcmd, rebooted and now the page loads.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.png
    2.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 3.png
    3.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 94
I got a small question, I'm working on the content manager wrapper, i've specified a port wich is open, and in the content manager now it says download missing content, but everytime i download the file is unusable to install in content manager

Hello I have a problem installing ? Can you help me

The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

Whats wrong

I believe you have not compiled the config.yml file with the path.
open the config.yml file you have in the main folder of assettocorsa, go to the "STEAM:" section and fill in the line "install_patch:"
example of my config.yml file:

where to install server run setup
install_path: G: \ Games Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
executable_path: acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
force_update: false

I think so..I know they have implemented many functions, I haven't used it for a while and I can't help you with this, I hope someone will answer you or you have to try to write to the creator

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.