AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hecrer submitted a new resource:

AC Server Manager - An improved web interface to manage an Assetto Corsa server.

View attachment 294880

Our aim with this tool was to make server management for AC as seamless and sensible as possible, and to add some new features that AC hasn't seen before!

Please read the readme.txt included in the download for installation instructions!

Features:

• Quick Race Mode
  • Custom Race Mode with saved presets
  • Live Timings...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent interface. Really nice. One thing though, I found that in championship mode, the number of points allocated by the system produced a strange effect. It allocate the maximum point (25) from 11th place to the end of the grid automatically. Should be 0. Of course we can change it manually, but is it possible to do it automatically

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,555
Last edited:
Excellent interface. Really nice. One thing though, I found that in championship mode, the number of points allocated by the system produced a strange effect. He allocates the maximum point (25) from 11th place to the end of the grid automatically. Should be 0. Of course we can change it manually, but is it possible to do it automatically

Thanks very much, glad you like it! Good spot there, we should be able to get that sorted, I'll add it to the todo list.

I have placed the path of the server folder of assetto corsa and the page opens in the browser, but when I go to login I do not open any user, do you know what the reason may be? the users left by default, name = username

Odd question as I figure out how to get this working... Any off chance of AI/bots integration for online races? I don't know if this can even be done. Why? My racing group (family) is small and would like some AI competition to challenge the group versus seasoned racers found here on RD, :)

Would there be a way to integrate scheduling of championships with this tool, so you could automatically start each one at a particular date/time? I know you could probably do this with crons on a Linux server but my beard isn't long enough and I am using a Windows machine!

I have placed the path of the server folder of assetto corsa and the page opens in the browser, but when I go to login I do not open any user, do you know what the reason may be? the users left by default, name = username

Have you tried logging in with the default account, name = superadmin password=admin? Sounds like you might have gotten the default username wrong.

Thanks for giving it a go!

I get the web interface but can't log in. I have setup a new account with an Md5 password. it states server offline

Does the default admin account also not work or just the one you're attempting to add? My only guess is that the formatting of your added account could be a bit off (yml is tetchy about line spacing), try to follow the existing formatting exactly. Don't worry about the server offline message, the server only starts when you start a race.

Thanks

Odd question as I figure out how to get this working... Any off chance of AI/bots integration for online races? I don't know if this can even be done. Why? My racing group (family) is small and would like some AI competition to challenge the group versus seasoned racers found here on RD, :)

Sorry but this is way outside of the scope of this project, for whatever reason Assetto Corsa doesn't support AI online at all. I don't know if online AI would be possible, but it's not really our area of expertise.

Thanks

Would there be a way to integrate scheduling of championships with this tool, so you could automatically start each one at a particular date/time? I know you could probably do this with crons on a Linux server but my beard isn't long enough and I am using a Windows machine!

I'm sure your beard is plenty long enough! Anyway great idea, I've added it to the issues list on GitHub, I don't see why we couldn't add this for the next release.

Cleanly shaven so I don't think it's even legal to mess with Linux ;)

For our league I tend to have a 24hr looping practice running all week, an "official" 2 hour practice session on a Thursday and then practice/qual/race on a Sunday. Track changes every week too so having to login and stop/change/start things at an exact time is often challenging whilst running a life!

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

A Few Minor Tweaks

v1.0.1
--------

• Fixed an issue with populating default points when creating championship classes. Points for places beyond the F1 defaults now show '0' when created rather than '25' which was incorrectly shown before.
  • Average Lap Time on Results pages is now calculated lap times that meet the following conditions; "if lap doesnt cut and if lap is < 107% of average for that driver so far and if lap isn't lap 1".
  • Fixed an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's a great tool Mate!
Works correctly
lSSXHFh.jpg

Is it possible to access this portal from the internet?
because it gives me error.
nM6TMwu.jpg

Yes it is, but you'll have to change the http host name in config.yml from localhost to 0.0.0.0: 8774. You might need to allow this port through your firewall too. The reason it isn't working now is because localhost is shielded from external access.

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years