AC 90 Minutes of Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta - Sun 7 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You've been signed up :thumbsup: There's no worry of being embarassed here, you just do your own pace and try to avoid incidents. If your shoulder starts to hurt during the race, you can just holla at me in TS or leave message and bring the car to pits:)

Thanks! I'm not worried about my pace, I just want to make sure I can be consistent and not flying all over the place! :D

I got about 45 minutes of practice in last night, if I can do that again tonight or tomorrow morning I think I'll be fine. I'm going to try to do my shoulder exercises tonight and tomorrow and hope it calms down enough that it won't be a problem.

If someone was going to post a baseline setup, I would benefit from that also :whistling: About the extent of my setup capability was setting the tire pressures and raising the ride height so it wasn't bottoming out everywhere around the track!

Here's the setups I promised. FST dampers are off a bit since there's no adjustment for the FST Rebound's, I get major OCD symptoms from looking at damper histograms in Motec. I found no solution to on-throttle understeer in the esses, it feels like it could go flat-out through there with a magic tweak in the setup, but I couldn't find it.

Attachments

• 1.1 Base OT-US.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 1.1 Base MAXSafe.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 123
@JoelK just go out of the shower and slipped. Now my back is out. Had my setup and strategy set and was really looking forward to it. Please give my spot to someone else. I'm really sorry man. So so sorry. You boys have a great race. It seems the devil just doesn't want me to race very much anymore. I'm so sick of being sick and then all the other crap piling on. Ok, enough of my pity party. Just want you guys to know who much I miss it.

@JoelK just go out of the shower and slipped. Now my back is out. Had my setup and strategy set and was really looking forward to it. Please give my spot to someone else. I'm really sorry man. So so sorry. You boys have a great race. It seems the devil just doesn't want me to race very much anymore. I'm so sick of being sick and then all the other crap piling on. Ok, enough of my pity party. Just want you guys to know who much I miss it.
Man, that sucks :( Its alright and hope you get it sorted. There's always another race :)

Man, that sucks :( Its alright and hope you get it sorted. There's always another race :)
Yeah, but it's your first and I wanted to be a part. I know it won't change the course of history or anything, but you guys were so good to support what I did and help out. Let me know if I can help you with anything from my staff experience. It's nothing special, but I do know a little. Good luck young man. Now go get "On The Boost":D:cool:

@Craig Dunkley and @Medilloni we'll have to put off the "Battle of The Codgers" until another day, but I'm coming to get you both.........soon, very soon:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Get well soon Bobby:thumbsup:,

.........and be warned, I've been in intensive training for your return:p
YhJU.gif

Btw, misread your post at first, was so glad you didn't say 'Battle of The Todgers':whistling:

Are the reserves for any class? I'd prefer the prototype class but anywhere will do, sign me up please :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back