AC 90 Minutes of Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta - Sun 7 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lol. Until now I was sure the track is Road America (which I already know). Reading the thread once more, I realized it's Road Atlanta :confused:
Damn, I'm getting old..:redface:
Let's see if time will be enough to do some practice :laugh:

@JoelK just go out of the shower and slipped. Now my back is out. Had my setup and strategy set and was really looking forward to it. Please give my spot to someone else. I'm really sorry man. So so sorry. You boys have a great race. It seems the devil just doesn't want me to race very much anymore. I'm so sick of being sick and then all the other crap piling on. Ok, enough of my pity party. Just want you guys to know who much I miss it.
Sorry to hear that Bobby, I always look forward to sharing a track with you. Hope your back gets better quickly!

Lol. Until now I was sure the track is Road America (which I already know). Reading the thread once more, I realized it's Road Atlanta :confused:
Damn, I'm getting old..:redface:
Let's see if time will be enough to do some practice :laugh:
I've also fallen into that trap before :roflmao:

I got to sign out all, sorry. I was looking forward to it, but the flu started yesterday and is starting to hit quite hard. :sick:

Get well soon Bobby:thumbsup:,

.........and be warned, I've been in intensive training for your return:p
So have I John. You better watch it:D
HairySeparateIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Thanks for organising tonight's race @JoelK , and loved the car/track combo:thumbsup:

My apologies for leaving early, managed an hour but my eyes have been playing up all day (hay fever) and I had a couple of near misses with blurred vision so thought it best to hop out. My apologies for a couple of near misses to the Corvette guys, hope I didn't slow you down:unsure:

I'll get the Optrex ready for the next one:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back