AC 90 Minutes of Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta - Sun 7 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
requesting bop on chris so I can beat him thanks

61MXB8H11JL._SL500_AC_SS350_.gif

If i didn't have to tiptoe around that big kerb at the top of the hill we'd actually be on par I think, the Mclaren can just ignore it and sail right over it though :(

If i didn't have to tiptoe around that big kerb at the top of the hill we'd actually be on par I think, the Mclaren can just ignore it and sail right over it though :(

In the race we did last year here (and my WR) I go over the bump, but later I actually found it's probably faster to avoid it since it avoids breaking traction and is easier on the tyres for race pace. That's why in the last race we did here I was significantly less aggressive on that kerb in particular :)

In the race we did last year here (and my WR) I go over the bump, but later I actually found it's probably faster to avoid it since it avoids breaking traction and is easier on the tyres for race pace. That's why in the last race we did here I was significantly less aggressive on that kerb in particular :)

Link to video Chris??

Joel, can you put me in a GT3 car please. Ideally I'd like to stick with the SCG that I've been using for a while in the GT3 races, if not I'll take the Lambo. Looking at the Dallara line up so far it looks like I'd be spending most of the 90 minutes on my own and I'd rather be racing against the reprobates :D that I see week in, week out.

Last edited:
I can't wait for this race. Since the X-Bow race when I changed the office chair with a wood one (which doesn't move around) I wait for a GT3 race :D. I feel confident I can be faster than I was. I will choose the car tonight. I'm so thrilled about this one :D:sneaky: I hope to pay off.

Last edited:
Joel, can you put me in a GT3 car please. Ideally I'd like to stick with the SCG that I've been using for a while in the GT3 races, if not I'll take the Lambo. Looking at the Dallara line up so far it looks like I'd be spending most of the 90 minutes on my own and I'd rather be racing against the reprobates :D that I see week in, week out.
Done :thumbsup:

Incoming GT3 sign-ups will be put to the reserves until race-day. If DP signups aren't full on race-day @ 17.00 GMT, then rest of the GT3 sign-ups will have their slot in the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back