AC 90 Minutes of Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta - Sun 7 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi @JoelK . The server has a race mod on, so every time you go back to pits, it gives you a 35 penalty control shutdown. so if you damaged the car and just want a fast repair, you still have to wait, even if we are only on practice days,

I’d like to sign up in a Dallara please, hopefully I don’t embarrass myself.

I will say though, I have an old shoulder injury that’s been bothering me when I drive some lately and I’m a little worried about the length of the race, so if more people sign up than you have slots for it’s ok to bump me for them.

I’d like to sign up in a Dallara please, hopefully I don’t embarrass myself.

I will say though, I have an old shoulder injury that’s been bothering me when I drive some lately and I’m a little worried about the length of the race, so if more people sign up than you have slots for it’s ok to bump me for them.
You've been signed up :thumbsup: There's no worry of being embarassed here, you just do your own pace and try to avoid incidents. If your shoulder starts to hurt during the race, you can just holla at me in TS or leave message and bring the car to pits:)

@JoelK sign me out please. Haven't had anytime to practice so don't want to be a hazard out there.
Me neither have had any time to practice, but there's always time tomorrow. I have a base for a setup and I'll upload when I get it ready so that may help you get started :geek:

But I'll sign you out if you're really sure.

Me neither have had any time to practice, but there's always time tomorrow. I have a base for a setup and I'll upload when I get it ready so that may help you get started :geek:

But I'll sign you out if you're really sure.

you and @Asterix are a bad influence. I'm in.

Yeah if you can get a baseline shared, that'd be greatly appreciated. Got a dozen laps in so atleast I got the basics with the stock setup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back