AC 90 Minutes of Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta - Sun 7 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington good to hear from you :thumbsup:

Honestly I was on my last legs, really pleased that Joel stepped up ..I am amazed at just how popular AC has remained since the release of ACC..I firmly believe now that there is room for both :thumbsup:

I know Joel will do a terrific job and I am really happy he is onboard :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

I hope you will also will be back someday :thumbsup:

Orgasmatron:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: What in the world did the driving academy's and hanging out with the Time Bandits do to you boy:laugh::laugh: Glad your keeping the humor going while this village idiot is having limited chances of running with you boys.
Ah! my good friend! - what's a LOT worse is, I ditched Google a few days ago, went with Duckduckgo (no child filter) and searched for a "orgasmatron gif" for my post, innocently thinking I'd find Jane Fonda in Barbarella and would be a giggle for the boys.... err, just.don't. go. there. :ninja:

Really great to hear from you Bobby, hope you can join us again :)

@Bobby Pennington good to hear from you :thumbsup:

Honestly I was on my last legs, really pleased that Joel stepped up ..I am amazed at just how popular AC has remained since the release of ACC..I firmly believe now that there is room for both :thumbsup:

I know Joel will do a terrific job and I am really happy he is onboard :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

I hope you will also will be back someday :thumbsup:
You've been busting your butt like no one I've seen here Craig. I swear I think you secretly have an S on your chest. I took on a lot when I started, but nothing like what you've been doing. I sir am:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and thank you for what you've been doing. I wish I could have raced with you guys more, but the rest has been good for me. Joel will be a big help. If you guys need anything all you've got to do is send me a sign:D
Batsignal2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back