2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

Obviously the AMG Mercedes has a weakness. Rain, seems to me races like this and unpredictable strategy's on tires makes it good. Once we go to the fly away's at the end of the season we should have more of this. Japan, Singapore places like that where we go in Monsoon season.

i may be wrong but I think Mercedes lost on porpusly , they know that the circus is loosing money bcs been so boring . next one or two races they will give some advantage to the others and then everything will comeback as usual : Formula Mercedes . they have to , all their sponsors are unhappy with this situation , no one is , to be fair , except for Lewis ofcourse . the other solution would be to put Max on Bottas car next year . ah and , please , would someone explain to the men in red that history channel is not where they are broadcasted on sunday .
Max to Merc won't happen, Honda will make it for sure.

Reactions: EdL
Sadly German GP's future is still up in the air. No one knows if they will be in the calendar next year. And with this kinda high, it's gonna be a jinx to expect the same next year. Same with baku crazy races in the past. This year was pure parade of cars and plain boring.
When you think iconic races like Spa , Silverstone and Monza are actually on negotiating status still ... what else to say. Really cannot imagine F1 without these three.

[Edit] I am aware they have contracts and so on, but they are renewing them year by year, its really absurd

Chaos personified.

Yeah but Lewis didn't whine about it, and he didn't act like a damned fool after the race. Also he did finish unlike Vettel last year. At least Lewis has the reasoning of making a mistake because of unsafe wet conditions where at least 8 drivers retired. Vettel has no excuse except that he is prone to making mistakes.
can't locate the video i saw today but lewis almost didn't finish, when the team called him in for his final stop he asked, almost begged that they retired the car, the team actually demanded him to keep going. So yes he did finish but without whining? No

Yeah but Lewis didn't whine about it, and he didn't act like a damned fool after the race. Also he did finish unlike Vettel last year. At least Lewis has the reasoning of making a mistake because of unsafe wet conditions where at least 8 drivers retired. Vettel has no excuse except that he is prone to making mistakes.
On the other hand, Hamilton could easily have DNFd twice, he was just very lucky both times.

Obviously the AMG Mercedes has a weakness. Rain, seems to me races like this and unpredictable strategy's on tires makes it good. Once we go to the fly away's at the end of the season we should have more of this. Japan, Singapore places like that where we go in Monsoon season.
Maybe on the operation side it's their weakness, however Hamilton in that Merc has tended to, in recent history, pull away from the rest as it starts to rain

So the easy and cheapest way to save F1 is to install water sprinklers around the track, like a wet street driving school, and let software turn it on/off at random.
Of cause, the water should be recycled.

Edit: Oh wait, I see the issues arising with teams hacking the sprinklers :ninja:

i may be wrong but I think Mercedes lost on porpusly , they know that the circus is loosing money bcs been so boring .
What you been smokin'? The Mercedes drivers failed, on their aniversairy race at their home grandprix. Imagine they ask their drivers to make a fool of their selfs for the sake of a healthy competition.

• Deleted member 561801

It was a fabulous race! For once, i was not bored. F1 is back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back