2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

So you're referring to early 80s yes? Because if your profile is correct you aren't old enough to remember much earlier

Oh, you younglings who have lived in a time when you've only known computers & cell phones are so cute when you try to be clever (musses your hair). I'll let you figure out for yourself how you're being myopic. Good day.

There are many replays available of even older races than early 80's.
Yeah I know, I enjoy watching them from time to time, though they specifically said they were 'old enough
Oh, you younglings who have lived in a time when you've only known computers & cell phones are so cute when you try to be clever (musses your hair). I'll let you figure out for yourself how you're being myopic. Good day.
I mean maybe you started watching at lets say 6 years, not completely unreasonable, first season 1981, then you had around 4-5 years of pre computer tech F1? "It's why it's hard for people like me who can remember pre-computer tech F1 to fully respect modern drivers." Unless you always watched re runs of races or were an F1 driver from the womb then that's not really a particularly reasonable statement to make

Yeah I know, I enjoy watching them from time to time, though they specifically said they were 'old enough

I mean maybe you started watching at lets say 6 years, not completely unreasonable, first season 1981, then you had around 4-5 years of pre computer tech F1? "It's why it's hard for people like me who can remember pre-computer tech F1 to fully respect modern drivers." Unless you always watched re runs of races or were an F1 driver from the womb then that's not really a particularly reasonable statement to make

Right, so is your complaint that I spoke truthfully (& that's before we even entertain the fact that I might be a history buff who read a bunch of books about all eras of F1 or watched documentaries & videos like you & the other gentleman suggested) or that you don't like that I spoke truthfully? B/c to answer you specifically, my first personal memory of F1 was from 1978 when I was 3- Ronnie Peterson dying & Mario Andretti winning the title b/c those two drivers of the original Lotus team were my dad's favorite drivers. So, to be technical I have about 6 or 7 (maybe 8?) years of personal memories of pre-computer tech F1. Hopefully that pleases m'Lord Callum. But this is the internet, so I'm sure you'll find fault with that response or move the goalposts of the conversation again. B/c guess what, Callum? I still don't respect modern drivers as much as older drivers. Have a nice life, m'lord.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back