2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

Meanwhile in Hungary
https://mobile.twitter.com/ANewHighScore/status/1155781042344734720
EAootgSXoAIXGgB

Last edited:
Bottas keeps throwing his team under the bus...

He was like, "the team told me to push, blah blah blah"... Like it wasn't his fault. Just admit it was tricky out there! Even Lewis, Leclerc all those known good drivers went out. Even the race winner was spinning at one point. FFS

Bottas keeps throwing his team under the bus...

He was like, "the team told me to push, blah blah blah"... Like it wasn't his fault. Just admit it was tricky out there! Even Lewis, Leclerc all those known good drivers went out. Even the race winner was spinning at one point. FFS
Toto Wolff seems to be looking for any argument to ditch him. I wonder if Bottas admitted that he made a mistake that it would help him stay on the team. It is quite possibly just an emotional reaction from a driver who is under a lot of stress.

Last year while Vettel was in the lead I was afraid he might crash. He did.
This year I hoped he would win the pole but happened the opposite of last year, instead Hamilton won the pole and Vettel did not qualify, pretty much like Hamilton last year.
I hoped then the race would be like last year just in reversed role, and it happened.

It was turning point for him last year since which he made lot's of mistakes. Can this be his turning point? I mean, to drive from 20 to p2 in these conditions, especially not suiting his Ferrari, dunno what is better, this or Brazil 2012 or Abu Dhabi 2012

I don't see any reason why Hamilton shouldn't be the favourite. I'm hopeful that we see another good battle for 2nd and 3rd between Verstappen, Leclerc and Bottas. Those three have really made the last few races exciting after a rough start to the year.

And a part of me hopes that Vettel will be looking to exorcise his demons at this track, and he'll come out on fire and silence the haters. It's a long shot, but it would be cool.

You should have put a bet on ;)

Last year while Vettel was in the lead I was afraid he might crash. He did.
This year I hoped he would win the pole but happened the opposite of last year, instead Hamilton won the pole and Vettel did not qualify, pretty much like Hamilton last year.
I hoped then the race would be like last year just in reversed role, and it happened.

It was turning point for him last year since which he made lot's of mistakes. Can this be his turning point? I mean, to drive from 20 to p2 in these conditions, especially not suiting his Ferrari, dunno what is better, this or Brazil 2012 or Abu Dhabi 2012

Sadly German GP's future is still up in the air. No one knows if they will be in the calendar next year. And with this kinda high, it's gonna be a jinx to expect the same next year. Same with baku crazy races in the past. This year was pure parade of cars and plain boring.

i may be wrong but I think Mercedes lost on porpusly , they know that the circus is loosing money bcs been so boring . next one or two races they will give some advantage to the others and then everything will comeback as usual : Formula Mercedes . they have to , all their sponsors are unhappy with this situation , no one is , to be fair , except for Lewis ofcourse . the other solution would be to put Max on Bottas car next year . ah and , please , would someone explain to the men in red that history channel is not where they are broadcasted on sunday .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.