2019 Formula One British Grand Prix

Was he brake-checked at all by young Mr.Arrogant, though? Just wondering, as it seemed like a wacky mistake to make, even for Vettel :O_o:

Well...I'm thankfull Mr. Fat-Alfie for your beautiful Mods you have done for AC: Thank you very much....but Vettel wasnt break checked from Verstappen. It was totally Sebs fault and I'm a Ferrari Fan but sorry Seb is done. And why Mr. ARROGANT??? Max is a humble guy with a great self confidence. Nothing wrong about that;) and hes by far the Greatest Driver at the Moment in F1 IMO.

Yeah, Shame for Norris and Bottas effectively killed by that safety car. Above average scraps from Leclerc and Max, and Seb was just there as a reminder that he's still around. It kinda looked like that Seb wanted to switch to the right but Max is already braking. Late moves from both drivers, but Seb... Should've defended in the first place and then locking up with a late move. Very pleasurable to watch the first half of the race... After Seb and Max incident, it's just painful to watch where drivers fell off positions.

Meanwhile in the front..."get in there, Lewis" :D:
f1-140719zt.jpg

Totally Seb's fault. Max move was within rules.
And I really loved it because of the karma. A couple of years back they reviewed the rules about moving under brakes and decided that it was OK.
Hamilton said about Verstappen signature defensive move: "It is not worth it. He is such a dangerous driver".
Vettel on the other hand wants the stewards to "let them race like real man". So that is what he deserves.

You are a bloody idiot, for ones shutup, and stick your mods where it's dark, you are one irritating person!

10 sec penalty was given to Sub as deserved but I am just wondering what are you crying about, you have been asking close racing and lot of mistakes a long time and now you got it. Sed can do as Max and simply make an excuse Max being there something Max does when he makes mistakes.
Perhaps you should keep focus why not virtual safety car was used, there was no reason to use safety car and not talking about Max, Max.... all the time mister orange glasses.

It seems also that you lack knowledge about forum rules, read them once more please :cautious:

10 sec penalty was given to Sub as deserved but I am just wondering what are you crying about, you have been asking close racing and lot of mistakes a long time and now you got it. Sed can do as Max and simply make an excuse Max being there something Max does when he makes mistakes.
Perhaps you should keep focus why not virtual safety car was used, there was no reason to use safety car and not talking about Max, Max.... all the time mister orange glasses.

It seems also that you lack knowledge about forum rules, read them once more please :cautious:
You may have the last word, that's what you need!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back