2019 Formula One British Grand Prix

So Hass *** himself by making only one of its drivers to do the Q with Australia spec car (grosjean) and Mag on the current spec, now as Jensen button said how they are gonna undrestand the older spec was better or not? i mean as kMag lap was a theater of mistakes and not a representative lap and grosjean was just like always up and down ! they should had their reverted to their 2 car to older spec for the whole weekend... grosjean is so inconsistent that shouldn't be participating in any development process/test

I am glad this is the last of Silverstone. I liked the configurations of 1980-1990. Real racers track. Now its a piece of crap that looks pretty on TV. You have to camp out to go there and it will probably rain a lot. That said in the near future we will have a street race in London. Knowing street racing it will have a lot of pile ups and pace car and we will miss the 80's Silverstone and Brands hatch. Street racing is good for one thing and one thing only, racing Taxi Cabs.

Have a look at this circuit map, which provides all the different variations. So let's compare with the 80's version. Copse is the same except that it was made a faster corner (not track's fault F1 cars are now so ridiculously fast it's full speed). The old Becketts was nowhere near as good as the current Maggots-Becketts-Chapel complex. Stowe is pretty much the same now as in the 80's. Old Abbey would just be a full speed straight, so not relevant. Same with Woodcote.

So all high-speed corners are still left, main changes are an added slow corner complex into sector 1 and better overtaking opportunities. I fail to see how this configuration is so bad compared to the previous ones.

SV needs to snap out of this. Still ahead of Leclerk in the DC, but that will change if he doesn't pull his finger out. Is he bothered anymore about winning races, I don't know at this point.
Could be just an off-day I guess.

current layout is **** compared to the previous layout for the spectator at the track.

decent circuit messed around with to suit the F1 circus

Regardless of how things turn out to be this season, this the legendary Silverstone weekend so it’s a must watch. Of course the action started already and Formula 2 just finished, porsche super cup follows then F1 to finish the icing on the cake :) who wins? Well it was obvious on Friday who had the race pace in FP2.

No fault of theirs, but do Merc or Lewis even enjoy this? Not once during 52 laps did I see the Mercs except for at the chequered flag.
Anyway, Seb really seems to be mentally broken..whatever happened to him!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.