2019 Formula One British Grand Prix

[QUOTE = "Ari Antero, bericht: 3008335, lid: 213550"] Seb is alleen maar klagen dat Max daar is, zoals Max doet, gaat het leven door. : Stiekem: [/ citaat]

10 sec penalty was given to Sub as deserved but

It seems also that you lack knowledge about forum rules, read them once more please :cautious:
10 sec penalty was given to Sub as deserved but I am just wondering what are you crying about, you have been asking close racing and lot of mistakes a long time and now you got it. Sed can do as Max and simply make an excuse Max being there something Max does when he makes mistakes.
Perhaps you should keep focus why not virtual safety car was used, there was no reason to use safety car and not talking about Max, Max.... all the time mister orange glasses.

It seems also that you lack knowledge about forum rules, read them once more please :cautious:

If you know everything so well @ Ari, tell us all Max's mistakes in the last two years?
Think its not to bad..... maybe your knowledge of repeat. Max is number one in the power rankings :sneaky: and today every race it is not borring because Max :sneaky: Like almost every race ;)

You are a bloody idiot, for ones shutup, and stick your mods where it's dark, you are one irritating person!
No Appie, Ari has a good point. Many drivers have unfinished business with Verstappen due to incidents in the past. This time it was completely 100% Vettel's fault and Verstappen turned into a 'victim of circumstance'. I've warned for this to happen many times. You know, slamming in Verstappen's face like a boomerang? Karma's what happened here. Nevertheless he drove an excellent race and the Leclerc/Verstappen battle was epic.

Last edited:
That was

No Appie, Ari has a good point. Many drivers have unfinished business with Verstappen due to incidents in the past. This time it was completely 100% Vettel's fault and Verstappen turned into a 'victim of circumstance'. I've warned for this to happen many times. You know, slamming in Verstappen's face like a boomerang? Karma's what happened here. Nevertheless he drove an excellent race and the Leclerc/Verstappen battle was epic.

When you think like that you shouldnt race. Of course racing is a sport where incidents and accidents can happen and will happen but you cant compare Max incidents with Vettels at least this time. ;) Every Racing Driver knows that being so close and brake so late at this specific corner in Silverstone ends always in a crash. Biggest Mistake I ever saw from Vettel and he should retire immediately.

Without Max F1 is borring and you repeat like mr Ari.... it was Vettels fault nothing wrong with Max

you cant compare Max incidents with Vettels

Every action is followed by a reaction.
Since Verstappen has many incidents under his belt, it sometimes is 'payback' time whether it's intended or not. That's what karma's all about. And yes, it was Vettel's fault, but I already said so.

Every action is followed by a reaction.
Since Verstappen has many incidents under his belt, it sometimes is 'payback' time whether it's intended or not. That's what karma's all about. And yes, it was Vettel's fault, but I already said so.

Like I said....when you think like that you shouldnt race....trust me;) You're mind should be free of such thoughts like Karma and paybacks because of a crash. C'mon;) The only payback which is important is the aim to win and not to give payback with a crash;)

Like I said....when you think like that you shouldnt race....trust me;) You're mind should be free of such thoughts like Karma and paybacks because of a crash. C'mon;) The only payback which is important is the aim to win and not to give payback with a crash;)
You're completely missing the point. Never mind.

You never can make that.. you have allways a big mouth about Max....I wait
Facts please

You can just scroll all F1 posts here in RaceDepartment forums last two years and you find out how many mistakes Max has done and that is easy two pages.;)
Since I have done so good impression to you with my knowledge let me test you a bit. There was one team order today, do you remember which team :sneaky:

PS. I don`t mean: "Valtteri this is FIA, we are going to use safety car":sick:

I wasn't able to watch the race yet as i was yelling to my dentist about my Mandible, the *** nearly broke it, going for x-ray scan tomorrow lol
the only thing i saw so far on twitter was seb-max incident, so hyped to watch it on heavy medicine:D
* oh plan changed, 40mins to indycar race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back