2019 Formula One British Grand Prix

Some of the best closest and damn right skilful driving from the outset. Norris, Lewis, Bottas, Verstappen and Leclerc all had some great moments. Great stuff.

I admire Verstappen's talent and I'm quite sure he will be a world champion soon but before that he has some debts to pay. Vettel has charged one of them sooner today
I'm afraid not.
Verstappen did it intentionaly. As Gwen Lagrue from the Mercedes Team on the Belgium TV said he breaked too soon.
It's clear that when he saw Vettel going on the left he closed the door. But Vettel did it in order to go to the right after and fix verstappen to the left.
When he understood that and that he could not change his line now verstappen just break in order to get a contact and avoid the overtake on the right.
Even Vettel on the radio said "why did it do that?".

Just pitifull.

Lots of respect for Vettel, shaking hands with Max, that's the spirit, much better then that arrogant Ocon with his durty smile!:thumbsup:
That's not respect but people will not understand what happened here and Vettel is retiring.
Mick Schumacher is coming.
Vettel don't care about everything now but what he said on the radio at that moment talk a lot.

That's not respect but people will not understand what happened here and Vettel is retiring.
Mick Schumacher is coming.
Vettel don't care about everything now but what he said on the radio at that moment talk a lot.

Maybe you are a Vettel fan? But respect.... realy? Vettel have no respect...( remember in Baku when he put his car in to Lewis)
And Mick Schumacher we will see..... I dont think so if he is so good like Verstappen, Leclerc... this two drivers are amazing and the future of this sport, maybe Russel and Norris add to that?
Mick has to jet to prove itself in F2...... after that driving in a top team in F1 with all the pressure

I'm afraid not.
Verstappen did it intentionaly. As Gwen Lagrue from the Mercedes Team on the Belgium TV said he breaked too soon.
It's clear that when he saw Vettel going on the left he closed the door. But Vettel did it in order to go to the right after and fix verstappen to the left.
When he understood that and that he could not change his line now verstappen just break in order to get a contact and avoid the overtake on the right.

Just pitifull.
So you know better then bought drivers, STRANGE:laugh:

Maybe you are a Vettel fan? But respect.... realy? Vettel have no respect...( remember in Baku when he put his car in to Lewis)
Well if you're looking to the past we could say this about every drivers... there's no need to be a Vettel fan to recognize he's one of the most respectable drivers out there.
people are sacking him because he's not as fast as he used to be but his lack of pace has nothing to do with "respect" he's the one who goes to see the other driver when he did something wrong (as we have seen here at silverstone) of course he has his bad moments (baku) so as EVERY others drivers out there, remember max verstappen in his early days (in F1) ? crashed a lot, and if i follow your reasoning then max is not respectable because of that..
peace:thumbsup:

I respectfully disagree.

Max was battling against the fastest car on straights driven by a four times world champion on his mirror.

He had to manage the Vettel's track position, his line itself and the corner approach. It's easy to brake few meters away from the ideal position at that situation.

And... You probably have already driven racing cars in racing simulators or rental karts (if not faster things) and you'll agree that brake earlier is a good way to screw your own race more than is following you.

My opinion. Max was a little dirty driver before but not this time.

I'm afraid not.

Just pitifull.

This race, and Austria, showcased some exceptional racing throughout the field; is that only because they are decent tracks... not sure. It looked like it inspired the drivers.
Even though merc were off in the distance, it didn't seem to matter - lots of great stuff going on.

Last edited:
Team: “P9 Dany, P9. Very good job.”
Kvyat: “******. I know how to drive this car, thank you guys. Grazie mille a tutti. Dopo ieri era dura ma ce. Abbiamo fatta a fare una gara della madonna, and never give up.”
Hmm, that's familiar and i don't know what it means:p

I never mentioned those other cars. I just asked if the speed of the Red Bull came from the car not the driver - and you said it was from the car. That's fine, thanks for answering my question :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back