2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyer R6.jpg

Race Details:
  • Date - Sunday March 18, 2018
  • Circuit - Nordschleife (without the GP circuit)
  • Server Name - RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TCC
  • Server Password - See conversation message
  • Live Broadcast - Twitch
Session Info
  • 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET) - Free Practice (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 GMT (20:30 CET) - Qualification (30 minutes)
  • 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) - Race (60 minutes)
Server Settings
  • Difficulty: GetReal
  • Fuel Usage: Normal
  • Tire Wear: On
  • Visual Damage: Realistic
  • Mechanical Damage: On
  • Flag Rules: Complete
  • Cut Rules: On, Drive Through Penalty.*
  • Mandatory Pitstop: Yes, with a minimum of two tires to be changed.
* Game cutting rules are overruling RD League Regulations.

Audi RS5 DTM 2016
BMW M4 DTM 2016
MERCEDES-AMG C 63 DTM 2016
Commentators
@Joseph Wright
@pjlee1998
@Paul Glover

Signed out with a reason
@quicksilver384
@Daz85UK
@Bram Hengeveld (arranged a replacement driver himself)

Missing or signed out without a reason.
@Daniel Nieto
@Dan ONeill
@Colin Herkes
@Casper Hougaard
@Piotr Dul
@Gogui96

Last edited by a moderator:
As announced we are dropping the GP circuit plus Nordschleife layout for the tradional Nordschleife layout without the GP track.

Also the qualification has been extended to 30 minutes this last round of the season.

Best of luck to all of you (you'll need it :D)

• Deleted member 387850

That’s a pity! I was hoping the addition of the GP layout would help to get everyone settled into position before tackling the Nordschleife proper! That said, Turn 1/2 on the 24hr layout is a bit of a bottle neck so won’t be sorry to see that bit go!

• Deleted member 387850

Good spot indeed Patrick! Not something you’d want to find out during the race! Thanks for keeping us posted, looking forward to the race :thumbsup:

Here's a question for the stewards. Robert and I are split by one point. If I finish one place ahead of him, we will be tied. Who would be 3rd in the standings if that happenend?

I spoke with Georg and he says S3 is aware of the issue and that it'll be fixed in the next patch. Hopefully it gets deployed this week and then we could go with the planned layout...
We won't be making last-minute changes to the track because it's not fair on those that put in practice leading up to the race weekend. Perhaps if the patch comes out tomorrow we can think about it, but not really any later since this is the official event announcement.

Here's a question for the stewards. Robert and I are split by one point. If I finish one place ahead of him, we will be tied. Who would be 3rd in the standings if that happenend?

A count-back to see who has the most wins, 2nd's, 3rd's, etc. If there is no winner after that, then whoever has been ahead in the championship on points for the most rounds. If there's still no winner, then I suppose it'll have to be whoever was most recently in the lead on points, which means Robert.

Or we can let you fight to death. Your choice. :D

We won't be making last-minute changes to the track because it's not fair on those that put in practice leading up to the race weekend. Perhaps if the patch comes out tomorrow we can think about it, but not really any later since this is the official event announcement.

How's the grid slots situation on the original Nords? And pitboxes? And let's hope everyone behaves and turn one isn't as chaotic as I can imagine :D

A count-back to see who has the most wins, 2nd's, 3rd's, etc. If there is no winner after that, then whoever has been ahead in the championship on points for the most rounds. If there's still no winner, then I suppose it'll have to be whoever was most recently in the lead on points, which means Robert.

Or we can let you fight to death. Your choice. :D
Fight to the death sounds pretty intriguing. I'm willing to do it for 25€.

With it being Nordschleife only it means that qualifying is even more important than ever in the series! That is a bad thing for me, as I have no pace, but good for those who know this place inside out :)

I will once more try to survive and snatch positions from those who don't survive :)

Hi everyone,
despite my anticipation to drive the Nordschleife, I will not be able to participate. Yesterday, my wife gave birth to our first baby daughter! She was initially due on April 1st and I thought I'd be able to finish the season, but fate decided otherwise.
As those of you with children undoubtedly know, I'll probably be exhausted already by Sunday and in no way able to concentrate for the most difficult track in the world.
Best of luck to all the drivers and have fun!

• Deleted member 387850

Hi everyone,
despite my anticipation to drive the Nordschleife, I will not be able to participate. Yesterday, my wife gave birth to our first baby daughter! She was initially due on April 1st and I thought I'd be able to finish the season, but fate decided otherwise.
As those of you with children undoubtedly know, I'll probably be exhausted already by Sunday and in no way able to concentrate for the most difficult track in the world.
Best of luck to all the drivers and have fun!

Congratulations Patrick! It's unfortunate to lose you for the last round, but that's some happy news and probably the best reason for missing a round I've seen yet ;) Hope everyone is well and we see you on track again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back