2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's on the to-do list, if you've checked that.

Anyone who has any ideas on a solution is more than welcome to share them with us. :)

Sorry, thought you got it sorted by now. Please try to add on the config:
Code:
[WIPERS]
FRONT_0 = Object138
FRONT_1 = Object137
Screenshot_ag_subaru_impreza_wrx_tuned_lilski_road_america_31-5-120-23-56-44.jpg

As with anything csp related, not sure if there are side-effects :unsure: . Unfortunately the guessed config doesn't show wiper objects, if that would be the case for _1, it could hint to something like naming or object parenting.

Last edited:
Np, really. I completely forgot about this issue as I don't play with rain that often. Saw the previous post and looked at _doc_config_cars.ini, fortunately the last lines came to help. That and the cars\common\ files comments are usually the quickest help.

Btw, if anyone if having problems with missing wipers/rain sound on csp >0.1.58, it's because it doesn't include the \extension\sfx folder anymore with that bank. x4fab is working some magic on rain fx behind the scenes, so that's currently removed but Sol still requires it.
As I can't link to it on rd, you'll have to manually download 0.1.57 (or previous) on its page or discord links, and paste the MODS\Shaders Lights Patch\extension\sfx inside the archive under current assettocorsa\extension\sfx

Last edited:
Had a second look, the problem might be related to the right wiper (part with rubber) not being a separate object from the arm (unlike the left) to mark it's lenght for the effect. With the code above, the area the right wiper cleans doesn't correspond to the object in "contact" with the windscreen, it goes further down. That's likely to be the reason why auto guessing doesn't include it, and only the left one was working ok.
Screenshot_ag_subaru_impreza_wrx_tuned_lilski_road_america_1-6-120-0-47-51.jpg

Last edited:
my only super small issues, which could be my PP filter anyhow, is that the rear side markers / turn signals are almost white
but that isn't really huge thing anyhow

great car! man I wished it had more grip but yeah, not a race car

Thanks Patrik. Not sure what you mean about the rear signals - they're completely uncolored IRL... or do you mean just the emissive light itself?

kCaJiBN.jpg

And believe it or not it has a ton of grip - it pulls more than 1g on the skidpad as a full-weight, no aero road car on street tires. (In case anyone is curious a Prius is rated at 0.78g and I imagine most cows on ice are in the 0.4x range although I've never put one through instrumented testing.)

yeah the missive light itself, sorry, wasn't too specific :)

btw. just noticed open door icon! ..you guys are for real!

1591842669051.png

also small things like Fog lights don't have any emissive on the ground [LIGHT_EXTRA]

but man, it such a joy to have proper mods! that are done with attention to details

That head unit (came with the car when I bought it) does have a map function, but it's not connected to the internet at all so it's one of those you have to insert CDs to load and update maps. Needless to say I didn't get those CDs with the car and I've never sought them out, so the map function has never worked.

The graphics on the screen are also terrible so 99% of the time I put it in "screen off" mode. Therefore in the interest of realism and fidelity we've left it blank.

I hope you don't mind, of course this is only for my personal use, and I won't be able to drive in MP this way , but I rarely do MP anyhow

navigation is cool gimmick, and respect to how much work was put into it! but I don't think it would be so useful while racing.
I like that it shows names of corners, that's cool, but navigation on racetrack wouldn't' tell you about upcoming turns

stiggy.jpg

Last edited:
No, I don't mind at all. I'd have to question the philosophical validity of complaining about someone modifying what is itself a modified car... :D

And anyway, the possibility of a map function does exist with that head unit. I haven't done it in mine but that's not to say you can't do it in "yours."

it's quite lot of work to do these simple things :) but if that was something people want, I would imagine it should be done as separate thing

speaking of fog lights ( and I might have already said this) there is no light emmitted from those on to the ground, would be nice to add for a bit of more immersion

eventhough it would work even if they would be "covered" , which is not great

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies