Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 307 20.0%
  • Boots

Votes: 62 4.0%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 151 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 1,014 66.1%
Resource icon

WRC9 WRC Telemetry Patch 1.2

Hi friends! Anyone have test with 2 external Softwares? For example with SimHub and SimDashboard at same time? Works? Thanks!

Hi friends! Anyone have test with 2 external Softwares? For example with SimHub and SimDashboard at same time? Works? Thanks!
Good luck getting an answer on this thread. Seemks like its dead. Im trying to get sim commander working and asked many peeps for help but no luck. Hope you do get an answer & wish I could've helped you. :D

Last edited:
Good luck getting an answer on this thread. Seemks like its dead. Im trying to get sim commander working and asked many peeps for help but no luck. Hope you do get an answer & wish I could've helped you. :D
No luck friend :(

It works on Sim Commander with WRC 10. For discussion, you might check out the simxperience forums.

For anyone wondering if Simxperience are going to release a patch for Sim Commander 4 with WRC10 support I've contacted Josh Villers from Simxperience with a link to the mod. Seeing as there are no legal obligations they will look into it and if successful a patch will be included in next sc4 update. Yay! :)

Thanks again to Motion4all for all the hard work! You're a bloody legend matey!