Resource icon

WRC9 WRC Telemetry Patch 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the exe directing to a port for Sim Racing Studio and then forwarded to Simhub, currently using the launch parameters /port 20777 /protocol extradata3
Any idea why I might be getting a 5 second delay to my motion rig?
I checked the dirt rally 2 hardware configuration xml file and the delay there is set to 1 at port 20777.

TIA
Sadly no, I didn't get any delay when using simhub & simtools but it was ported opposite. Have you tried usinf the DR2.0 emulator way, in through simhub and then out to SRS?

Anyone else having issues with the EA version of the game? Mine wont boot with the wrcinjectionpayload.dll cloning the apex.dll no matter the method/ batch etc. Just spins my mouse icon like its booting then reloads into EA app. Curse you EA, cuuurssse yooouuuu!

Oh well back to RBR or evn wrc gen as I have no issues running transducers or my arduino pedal motors with these titles. Guess I'll have to wait for Codies to deliver. :cautious:

Thanks guys please help. I’ve installed the simhub files for wrc 23 hit my gear display is showing wrong compared to game?
IMG_3574.jpg

Sadly this patch enabled my Simhub dash etc which is nice, but also killed my D-Box motion at the same time. Weighing up which I'd rather, its motion, for now.

Any news on sim hub support with the update guys?
I know it doesn’t auto set up and I’ve tried the manual setting but must be doing something wrong.
Other games so easy to get gear Adruino working.

I know it doesn’t auto set up and I’ve tried the manual setting but must be doing something wrong.
Hi ! It's a whole nex telemetry format. I was hoping to get it ready in a very little time, but still facing my "human" limitations, hopefully tomorrow it will be ready ;) I'm hittinh my head on the last "geometry details right now (yaw pitch roll and so on)

The new EA patch (v1.3) that came out this morning is awesome. Definitely fixed a lot of bugs. On the other hand, I see its obvious but the "WRC telemetry patch 1.4" no longer works for the EA WRC v1.3 game in Simhub.
Looking forward to updates and fixes!

Hi ! It's a whole new telemetry format. I was hoping to get it ready in a very little time, but still facing my "human" limitations, hopefully tomorrow it will be ready ;) I'm hitting my head on the last "geometry details right now (yaw pitch roll and so on)

Hello everyone,
I tried to install it using the bat isntaller for WRC23, with the latest 1.3 update from EA (Steam version) and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working.
Simhub is on latest version.

Hi ! It's a whole new telemetry format. I was hoping to get it ready in a very little time, but still facing my "human" limitations, hopefully tomorrow it will be ready ;) I'm hitting my head on the last "geometry details right now (yaw pitch roll and so on)

It doesn't work for me with the new EA patch either. We are looking forward to the Wotever update, crack!;):thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back