Resource icon

WRC9 WRC Telemetry Patch 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi friends! Anyone have test with 2 external Softwares? For example with SimHub and SimDashboard at same time? Works? Thanks!
Good luck getting an answer on this thread. Seemks like its dead. Im trying to get sim commander working and asked many peeps for help but no luck. Hope you do get an answer & wish I could've helped you. :D

Last edited:
Good luck getting an answer on this thread. Seemks like its dead. Im trying to get sim commander working and asked many peeps for help but no luck. Hope you do get an answer & wish I could've helped you. :D
It works on Sim Commander with WRC 10. For discussion, you might check out the simxperience forums.

For anyone wondering if Simxperience are going to release a patch for Sim Commander 4 with WRC10 support I've contacted Josh Villers from Simxperience with a link to the mod. Seeing as there are no legal obligations they will look into it and if successful a patch will be included in next sc4 update. Yay! :)

Thanks again to Motion4all for all the hard work! You're a bloody legend matey!

Hey guys...trying to check if it's working just with a 2nd normal monitor except my main one with WRC 10, made the installation I guess successfully since dirtrally.exe starts in a windows and waiting to stream...so I've opened Simhub BUt what game should I choose? Wrc10 or dirtrally 2 since this is what we emulate? Tried both anyways but no luck...I guess after the choice in simhub I should start wrc10 from steam, right? Is there something else needed? somewhere in some comments there is a video reported but didn't find it anywhere....can someone please help?
Thanks a lot

Hey guys...trying to check if it's working just with a 2nd normal monitor except my main one with WRC 10, made the installation I guess successfully since dirtrally.exe starts in a windows and waiting to stream...so I've opened Simhub BUt what game should I choose? Wrc10 or dirtrally 2 since this is what we emulate? Tried both anyways but no luck...I guess after the choice in simhub I should start wrc10 from steam, right? Is there something else needed? somewhere in some comments there is a video reported but didn't find it anywhere....can someone please help?
Thanks a lot
Me too would like to know this
Chk this, pls.. Edit : Videos too..

Last edited:
UPDATE: Just got it working. Needed the port adding and protocol for extradata 1 adding.

LED rev/ shift lights do not work on percentage only rpm value.

Hi this us great, could you look at possibly making the pro race 2 dash from symprojects compatible with WRC 7/8/9/10 please with thier SimDash software here-

I think you are so close... i have been trying to get it to work..

Their compatibility with Dirt Rally 2 works with this change in config file (Maybe of help?)-

"Edit file:

Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally 2.0\hardwaresettings\hardware_settings_config.xml

and change this line:

<udp enabled="false" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="0" />

to:

<udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="1" />

Last edited:
I'm very confused why there aren't instructions in the readme on how to change the IP address the telemetry data is being sent to. Does anyone know how to do this? I see /port will allow the port to be changed, but I can't find an argument to change the IP address from the default 127.0.0.1

Thanks for releasing an update so quickly. It works like a charm.
I use it with an SLI-PRO device and Fanaleds. I run the emulator with this command
Code:
DirtRally2.exe /port 30500 /protocol extradata3

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this patch, which allows us to take advantage of the SIMHUB.
Will there be an update in the upcoming WRCG-compatible updates that will allow us to read the "hybrid boost" of the Rally1 vehicles?
Also, I am not getting any telemetry at all in the test area, or the gauges are not working at all.

I am not sure if these are due to this patch or not, but if it is with the patch side, I would love to see an improvement.
Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing