Hi guys :D

here we are, after one year since our first experimental mod, where we learned a lot, especially for the 3d modeling, we decided to give you an evolution of that car. We are talking about the Williams FW24. Here some screenshot. We think you might appreciate :)

wv9t0QT.jpg

Nd2ThrT.jpg

Bx5JIfv.jpg

t7yNFJv.jpg

Follow us at our fb page for more details :
https://www.facebook.com/msfmoddingteam/

We hope to release it before the end of this week :roflmao:

Last edited:
Looks nice and neat. Hope for a great physics. Btw, where did you get the data from, if it's not a secret?
Btw, before this week? That's impossible.

ahaha sorry, I forgot to write "before the end of" . Fixed ;) 3D model was made from scratch using a blueprint. We got all techincal info from some reports and thesis founded at my university, comparing them with some reliable sites.

Another pic, Juan Pablo is ready... waiting for Ralf :D

hgBl4bV.jpg

edit: Ralf is on the track

yfa3AMq.jpg

Looking really good! on the second pic the shadow projected by the suspension arms is wrong, make sure that the body shader has a shadowBiasMult value of 5 or higher, it gets rid of these artifacts (it's an engine limitation, not the model's fault).

Looking really good! on the second pic the shadow projected by the suspension arms is wrong, make sure that the body shader has a shadowBiasMult value of 5 or higher, it gets rid of these artifacts (it's an engine limitation, not the model's fault).

thank you very much. Where can we find this value? On ksEditor? I'll tell to our 3d guy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back