VRC Formula NA Released (Paid): Premium Member Discount Available!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
VRC Formula NA a.jpg VRC Formula NA b.jpg VRC Formula NA c.jpg VRC Formula NA d.jpg VRC Formula NA e.jpg VRC Formula NA f.jpg
The VRC Modding Team have released the much anticipated Formula NA for Assetto Corsa - with discounts available for RaceDepartment Premium members!

Including two unique high performance open wheel racing cars from two very different eras of the sport and a high quality track, with a 2018 version of the same type of car and additional circuit set to follow suit in the very near future, this is one incredibly exciting mod for Assetto Corsa that covers some of the most popular forms of motorsport in the world of open wheel racing over the last 20 years...

What's included in the pack?

Formula NA VRC Released.jpg

At launch the VRC Formula NA pack will include:
  • Formula NA 1999 (Road and Oval versions)
  • Formula NA 2012 (Road and Oval versions)
  • VRC SouthStar Motorspeedway Track
It is to be noted that the Formula NA 2018 car will be added to the package shortly after release, and will come at no additional cost to those who purchase the initial pack of two cars (four configurations) and the VRC SouthStar Motorspeedway.

Additionally an as yet unannounced circuit will be joining the pack at a future date to be confirmed.

How much will it cost?

The full pack, with the initial two cars and track plus the 2018 version with the unannounced track due to be released later will retail for $15, or alternatively you can purchase the items separately as detailed below:

Formula NA 1999 (Road and Oval versions): 4.5$
Formula NA 2012 (Road and Oval versions): 4.5$
The VRC southstar track: 4.5$

RD Premium Discount I Hear You Say?

That's right! RaceDepartment Premium members will be able to access the pack at a special price of $10! That's a $5 discount just for being a member of this awesome community! You can sign up for Premium Membership HERE.

Where do I Buy This Pack?

Find out more about this awesome new resource here.

Get your Premium Members 33% discount code to be used at the checkout HERE.

Happy racing everyone!

Last edited:
Looks like some good quality content and knowing that someone knowledgable at his hands at the physics it will not only look good. But I am hoping that they consider porting the pack to rF2 as RSS is planning it with their content as there are some features missing for nice oval racing in AC. Anyway, good job. There can never be enough 90s CART content in sim racing :thumbsup:

Reactions: MHS
Every mod should be free
+1. On the rFactor era, the 99.9% of the mods were free, and of very good quality, quite a few of them. Now, they seem to focus more on making cash than on quality. The mod of the DRM, a disappointment (I ver better experience on the rFactor one, instead the AC), and Assetto Garage, for example, crappy conversions, or stolen models, and expensive (and ACFL, I have info about not-ethical practices) . And so I could continue. It gives more disgust every day, the community. In the end, the free mods that there are currently for Assetto, those from the downloads section especially, I prefer them.

And that's my Experience before testing hundreds and hundreds of mods, for a lot if simulators.

EDIT: is fun that a VRC modder clicked dislike XD.

Last edited:
+1. On the rFactor era, the 99.9% of the mods were free, and of very good quality, quite a few of them. Now, they seem to focus more on making cash than on quality. The mod of the DRM, a disappointment (I ver better experience on the rFactor one, instead the AC), and Assetto Garage, for example, crappy conversions, or stolen models, and expensive (and ACFL, I have info about not-ethical practices) . And so I could continue. It gives more disgust every day, the community. In the end, the free mods that there are currently for Assetto, those from the downloads section especially, I prefer them.

And that's my Experience before testing hundreds and hundreds of mods, for a lot if simulators.
Then stick to playing rfactor 1, whats the point of shitting in an AC mod if you have more fun in another simulator?

In this forum and this post, I would rather hear feedback on the mod itself, and not whining about whether anyone thinks it should be free. I don't give a rats ass if you think mods should be free or not. I'd rather hear reviews and info about the performance, that way people can decide if it's worth a few dollars.

Saying all mods should be free is not providing anything and is a waste of space. It is not helpful to anyone thinking about buying it. I come to this forum to get informed, not to read childish arguments over personal opinions that don't contribute to the post.

The 99 CART cars and Texas Motor Speedway are worth the price of the pack IMO. That being said, I really hope the missing track and cars will be added soon so that this doesn't become yet another 'URD/RSS' situation.

I don't like that I had to find out about an update from a thread buried in a modding subsection rather than receiving an email about it; not professional at all.

Last edited:
The 99 CART cars and Texas Motor Speedway are worth the price of the pack IMO. That being said, I really hope the missing track and cars will be added soon so that this doesn't become yet another 'URD/RSS' situation.

I don't like that I had to find out about an update from a thread buried in a modding subsection rather than receiving an email about it; not professional at all.
Doubt it as VRC is a very active team, just go to their website and look at how many mods they have published,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back