Featured VRC Formula NA Released (Paid): Premium Member Discount Available!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Stefanoes

Stefanoes

Ratings:
    +7
    What you can do to overcome this is. Make a paypal account and add some money to it with Ideal. I do it also this way. The website is called pay pal opwaarderen, (https://www.paypal-opwaarderen.nl/nl/opwaarderen don't know if posting external links is allowed, if not I will remove it)

Edit: added link/spelling is hard

2. pedrotrindade

pedrotrindade
    Virtual Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    Looks like I can't purchase without creating a PayPal account here in Portugal. Any other option available?

3. Carson Engemoen

Carson Engemoen

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you so much VRC, truly an incredible collection of cars you have built here. They drive absolutely wonderfully. Just comparing on board video from 1999 and 2012, they seem to match up quite nicely in terms of how they handle. Obviously I cannot speak as to how they truly felt and handled, but from what i have experienced they seem to handle quite well and accurate to their real life counterparts. They sound absolutely beautiful, especially that V8 in the 1999, what a beast. I would have paid $15 for just the 1999 alone it is so good. I absolutely cannot wait for the 2018 and the new track, keep the awesome content coming, it certainly is appreciated!

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
  4. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim
    Premium

Ratings:
    +156
    Can someone remind me what the "steering assist" does in Generic setup options does?

5. MHS

MHS

Ratings:
    +274
    As Stefanoes stated:

"What you can do to overcome this is. Make a paypal account and add some money to it with Ideal. I do it also this way. The website is called pay pal opwaarderen, (https://www.paypal-opwaarderen.nl/nl/opwaarderen) "

6. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,695
    It makes ffb less linear so you have more weight at low aero load.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FlatOut07

FlatOut07

Ratings:
    +0
    99 and 2012 cars are just awesome. Any timeline update when the 2018 car will be released?

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Rory Wetherington

Rory Wetherington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Just got this today, if I had to describe it with one word it would be...Amazing.
    The attention to detail and the FFB are top notch. default setup takes a little tweaking and if you push too hard your race could be done and the snorkel was a cool surprise.
    awesome job VRC!!!

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. NBH

NBH

Ratings:
    +0
    What button is mapped for the Push 2 Pass on the 2012? Or what is it so I can bind a key to it? Same as KERS on the F138?

10. Noztra

Noztra
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes. :)