VRC Formula NA Released (Paid): Premium Member Discount Available!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
VRC Formula NA a.jpg VRC Formula NA b.jpg VRC Formula NA c.jpg VRC Formula NA d.jpg VRC Formula NA e.jpg VRC Formula NA f.jpg
The VRC Modding Team have released the much anticipated Formula NA for Assetto Corsa - with discounts available for RaceDepartment Premium members!

Including two unique high performance open wheel racing cars from two very different eras of the sport and a high quality track, with a 2018 version of the same type of car and additional circuit set to follow suit in the very near future, this is one incredibly exciting mod for Assetto Corsa that covers some of the most popular forms of motorsport in the world of open wheel racing over the last 20 years...

What's included in the pack?

Formula NA VRC Released.jpg

At launch the VRC Formula NA pack will include:
  • Formula NA 1999 (Road and Oval versions)
  • Formula NA 2012 (Road and Oval versions)
  • VRC SouthStar Motorspeedway Track
It is to be noted that the Formula NA 2018 car will be added to the package shortly after release, and will come at no additional cost to those who purchase the initial pack of two cars (four configurations) and the VRC SouthStar Motorspeedway.

Additionally an as yet unannounced circuit will be joining the pack at a future date to be confirmed.

How much will it cost?

The full pack, with the initial two cars and track plus the 2018 version with the unannounced track due to be released later will retail for $15, or alternatively you can purchase the items separately as detailed below:

Formula NA 1999 (Road and Oval versions): 4.5$
Formula NA 2012 (Road and Oval versions): 4.5$
The VRC southstar track: 4.5$

RD Premium Discount I Hear You Say?

That's right! RaceDepartment Premium members will be able to access the pack at a special price of $10! That's a $5 discount just for being a member of this awesome community! You can sign up for Premium Membership HERE.

Where do I Buy This Pack?

Find out more about this awesome new resource here.

Get your Premium Members 33% discount code to be used at the checkout HERE.

Happy racing everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you so much VRC, truly an incredible collection of cars you have built here. They drive absolutely wonderfully. Just comparing on board video from 1999 and 2012, they seem to match up quite nicely in terms of how they handle. Obviously I cannot speak as to how they truly felt and handled, but from what i have experienced they seem to handle quite well and accurate to their real life counterparts. They sound absolutely beautiful, especially that V8 in the 1999, what a beast. I would have paid $15 for just the 1999 alone it is so good. I absolutely cannot wait for the 2018 and the new track, keep the awesome content coming, it certainly is appreciated!

Just got this today, if I had to describe it with one word it would be...Amazing.
The attention to detail and the FFB are top notch. default setup takes a little tweaking and if you push too hard your race could be done and the snorkel was a cool surprise.
awesome job VRC!!!

CART 1999 is great mod. Only some lack of tracks is killing some joy. Just thought that Toronto Street Circuit - that is one the most often used both in CART era and currently as well. And also - Assetto Corsa should be capable quite succesfuly simulate short ovals, although my favourites were Homestead and Motegi...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.