Cars VRC American Racing Championship

Deepl translation: Since Goodyear still used diagonal tyres instead of the usual radial tyres in 1988, Audi could not adjust a wheel camber, but this did not have a serious effect due to the very wide wheels (14.75 inches, later 14.25 inches).

It was a transition period for sure. Nascar and Goodyear changed to radials in 1989. I found some stuff stating GTP cars were running radials as early as 86. So by 89 it is likely most were running radials. Not that they were any good compared to today but there were radials.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know we are taking note and re-working re-evaluating everything you have been pointing our. An update should be ready soon.
As we have all seen there's even a divided opinion in the whole comunity regarding the suspensions, and the best/more realistic way to get it represented ingame, so of course we want to apologize with everyone who felt dissapointed about the focus we took on it, but also please understand decisions were not taken lightly and even we had a debate about that, of which it came what we actually thought was going to be the best way to do it.

We are also researching on that problem since.

I have also read a comment regarding the car don't having "damage features"; I would love to have more feedback on that, since the car actually has, as all our mods vanilla Assetto Corsa damage textures. In the case of this car, and having the rear spoiler animated, I felt damage displacement on those parts didn't look fine.
Some of our cars already have CSP deformable hoods, so that might be a nice feature I will add for next update.
Talking about that same aspect: features; in this car we added for the first time a CM Paintshop feature with which you can easily add your name to any skin/livery.

We will also take a look about how that audio message is played since it seems to be really bothering to some of you.

While we work hard to bring you an update as soon as possible, our modeller has been making some progress:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hey, i don't know if it's possible but can you please ask the modeller to make a certain "decal" area paintable? It might not be possible because it's overlapped by an object but it's worth a try.

90w1_1.jpg
90w2_1.jpg

I know it seems ridicilous to ask for such a tiny aesthatic detail but it's one of the elements that completes the interior look. And since you clearly won't be able to use that decal, i think giving the opportunity to the skinners would be nice.

Hey, i don't know if it's possible but can you please ask the modeller to make a certain "decal" area paintable? It might not be possible because it's overlapped by an object but it's worth a try.

View attachment 322855 View attachment 322856

I know it seems ridicilous to ask for such a tiny aesthatic detail but it's one of the elements that completes the interior look. And since you clearly won't be able to use that decal, i think giving the opportunity to the skinners would be nice.
Only problem I see with that, is that it's a completely different cockpit the one you're pointing at. So, even tho I could add you a decal, you would be missing that knob, and well... where should I put that decal when in our cockpit there are analog meters inthere instead of knobs? :redface:
EDIT: I guess you're not talking about the Chevrette, in that case please hold on hehe, we have a lot of work going on here, and we can surely talk about that once all people are happy with the Chevrette.

Just Punted the AI off At T1 and thought to myself (I Leava Da Space) turns out the collision detection is a bit stingy.
Punt.jpg

Only problem I see with that, is that it's a completely different cockpit the one you're pointing at. So, even tho I could add you a decal, you would be missing that knob, and well... where should I put that decal when in our cockpit there are analog meters inthere instead of knobs? :redface:
EDIT: I guess you're not talking about the Chevrette, in that case please hold on hehe, we have a lot of work going on here, and we can surely talk about that once all people are happy with the Chevrette.
Nope that's not chevrette i'm talking about. I just want to inform you guys before you even start texturing the "auriel" lol. I heard it's a pain in the ass to make an area paintable after you wrap up a car.

Hello,
Can anything be improved here or will it stay that way?
The texture over the rear wheel is very muddy,
which makes it impossible to set the lettering a little higher
or straight lines are then bent or not straight.
it's the same on both sides.
Thank you and greetings
thw7sgnyjh7w6zrzg.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back