Cars VRC American Racing Championship

@MHS Still the same uvmapping error with headlights glass mapped with windshield. You can't correct it ?

Hey! I guess you're talking about the Chevrette? Could you explain what are you willing to do with it? Do you want like sponsors in the windshield itself or the headlights glass?
We could include all glass UVs inside the same UV than the carbody, problem with that is some people making skins will forget about its alpha channel and that will cause some other issues. What do you think would be better in this case?

Yes, I did not get an email for the Chevrette update and when I wanted to use the same link twice itt said that I already used the email

For the time being I have suspended the update emails. We will probably add something specific in our website making clear you accept to receive this kind of update emails, so that this can't be considered spam in any way.
Made this decision since there was one user who complained of us sending spam... when in fact we never do, but he considered the automatic email confirming a mod purchase as spam. :O_o:

Same here, no email about Camaro update.

I see you were able to solve your issue. Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused, we will try to improve our website to make that clearer.
Please, in the future, for more inmediate support don't hesitate to contact us via our website "Contact Us" section.

• Deleted member 223075

@MHS When you put text at it's normal size on windshield it also vivisble on the right fornt glass. As @chrisi2174 already mentionned it
18qp.jpg

I think it can be easily correct by properly mapping headlights glass

I'm having insane fun with both the audi and the re-vitalized camaro. Many many many thanks for both cars (audi more of course :D)

But i have suggestion IF you change your mind and decide to do another gto car: please no mercury cougar gto. Don't ask why :D

Reactions: MHS
  • Deleted member 223075

@MHS Still waiting for an answer about a proper headlights uvmapping...

Reactions: MHS
@MHS Still waiting for an answer about a proper headlights uvmapping...

Hey! Really sorry for the late reply.
So, you think it will be fine if we keep the headlights "on that same texture/UV" but avoid the overlapping?
We will wait a couple more days to be sure no other problem is reported, and if no other issues are reported, we will publish a new update with that fix.

Would be helpful if on your website you added the date of the latest update to each car. Love the Z28, will purchase the Audi (and Panoz and Caddy) soon.

There's a "version history" in each mod site with achalgelog list in which each version/build has its date of release written. Sorry if that's not clear enough.

Sin título-2.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

@MHS
Hey! Really sorry for the late reply.
So, you think it will be fine if we keep the headlights "on that same texture/UV" but avoid the overlapping?

Yes absolutely. It would be good

74CB51D4B8964502275B1FA4A35A3DA47BF18F65

DF193FCC4298D7E6619A71DDAD814FC1210CE197

I have a problem with the side mirrors looking weird. Doesn't happen on Kunos cars, I drove the car for the first time in VR today, didn't notice anything weird on flat screens.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%