Verstappen "Fastest Driver That Has Ever Driven an F1 Car" - Button

Yes some of the rules are stupid and hinder racing as it was ten years ago, but you cant upset rule makers because they will hit you with a time penalty every time they get a chance. The Rebel racer of Senna and Schumacher will not survive today.:ninja:
Hehe but at least a guy like Magnussen is trying to challenge it - in his own way:laugh:

Hehe but at least a guy like Magnussen is trying to challenge it - in his own way:laugh:
Well i think his dad Jos the Boss Verstapen will handle the politics. They wont let him be a official because he will support Max and attack rivals. On a lighter note why dose Jos never wear a Orange shirt like the rest of the fan club on race day?

I cant see Albon beating Max at all. If you look at press conferences and interviews he is always smiling and happy. This is odd for a driver as they are usually mundane or angry. He dose not have the attitude of a fierce competitor. Looks like a bridesmaid like Barichello at Ferrari who will just do what the team says. Or dose Albon have a dark evil side we have not seen yet.

I cant see Albon beating Max at all. If you look at press conferences and interviews he is always smiling and happy. This is odd for a driver as they are usually mundane or angry. He dose not have the attitude of a fierce competitor. Looks like a bridesmaid like Barichello at Ferrari who will just do what the team says. Or dose Albon have a dark evil side we have not seen yet.
Somehow I don't remember that about Jenson Button....and yet he beat the hell out of everybody in 2009 and went on to be WDC.

Somehow I don't remember that about Jenson Button....and yet he beat the hell out of everybody in 2009 and went on to be WDC.
That car was lighter than the others, because it had no KERS system and they were the only ones to get the double diffuser design working. Many drivers could have won with that car. Nothing bad about Jenson, great driver and super nice person.

That car was lighter than the others, because it had no KERS system and they were the only ones to get the double diffuser design working. Many drivers could have won with that car. Nothing bad about Jenson, great driver and super nice person.
That was my point to this reply...wasn't it.
The statement suggested that a driver had to be angry, cut-throat and genuinely 'not a nice guy' to become WDC ;)

Last edited:
All BS a lot of hype for nothing. Yeah if your a fan offcause u would think that. Calling a driver the fastest is just shortminded. Anyway iots my opinion so just accept it. Beside if he is the fastest why didnt he won the championship and if everybody can shout Hamilton can only win in the best car, why could Verstappen win in the redbull the championship. All hate and jalousy

No offence Jenson i am a big fan of his but he needs to go to the optician and get his vision checked. Max dose not have a tittle yet and unless he plays by the rules (Weather they make scence or not) he never will.

And why would i ban??
Explain am i not entitled to have my own opinion even others doesn't agree.
If you didn't go through this, I didn't see what wording you used so you will be able to see what rule(s) you breached.
https://www.racedepartment.com/help/board-rules/

All BS a lot of hype for nothing. Yeah if your a fan of course u would think that. Calling a driver the fastest is just short-minded. Anyway that's my opinion so just accept it. Beside if he is the fastest why didn't he won the championship and if everybody can shout Hamilton can only win in the best car, why could Verstappen win in the Red Bull the championship. All hate and jealousy
As for bolded part: calling driver fastest is not short-minded, it is personal opinion. :thumbsup: As you say in second bolded sentence that we should accepts yours, same applies to you accepting that Button, me or somebody else have different opinion than "Hamilton is the best or fastest". Everybody has their own opinion, and that is fine, also is fine to express own opinion with for example: "I think Hulk is the best because he scored pole in hard conditions in bad car". This is not me trying to make you think the same, just me saying my opinion.

Now on topic of your last part of post: yes unfortunately there are those who say "Ham can only win in fast car", but my advice just put them in a bag with "Shumi only won by cheating" and "Vettel only wins in rockets". Easier life. ;) Of course, as you spend more time on forum and learn about other members, you get to know when somebody is 100% serious and when we are having fun (which is the goal of RD I think) :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back