who's Button?? ...Anyway here's the correct order:
1 - Senna
2 - Fangio
3 - Schumacher
4 - Gilles Villneuve
5 -Jim clark
6 - Lauda
7 - Prost
8 - Daniel Ricciardo ( Verstappen could not beat him)
9 - Hamilton
10 - Leclerc/ Vertappen ( yet to find out who gets the place)

You put Danny Ric ahead of Lewis Hamilton? That's just madness.

Im a big fan of Verstappen, and now also a big fan of LeClerc. And only because they go for it, But Max has shown great creativity like no other. LeClerc has shown great speed and focus, and is very committed, Just hope Vettel will have some luck soon, i almost petty him. But I also think that these two guys will be the future of F1. But a new Talent could come.

I think we should all just celebrate the fact we have such exciting talents in current F1. That has been quite different in recent years.

The RBR team is not far off the pace of Scuderia Ferrari or AMG Mercedes. Financially they are about the same. Adrian Newley is the designer and wherever he goes championships follow. He took Williams to success and then McLaren in the 90's. They both fell backwards after he left, that is how good he is. Honda is on the up in performance as of late. And Max is not fighting with his team mate Albon. So the team is built around him. Ferrari and Mercedes have 2 drivers fighting for number 1 status.

Well, Ferrari only have one driver fighting for number one status, and that's Vettel. Bottas, on the other hand, is fighting for his contract - not No.1 position.

Link to the show in which Jenson made those comments (worth a listen for the context if nothing else):

https://talksport.com/sport/motorsport/617009/lewis-hamilton-formula-1-jenson-button/

The Lewis Hamilton questions start around 2m5s from the end. Once you hear it, you realise that the hosts are ... well, let me put it this way: It's not Jenson's fault that they would rather hear themselves talk than let him actually answer the questions put to him.

It did sound like everyone had a great time, though!

Oh God Please! they trying so Hard to make this guy the "God" of F1 and I am Sick of it, there are Better Drivers on the Grid IMO. he is Definitely NOT the best or Fastest ever.

Well, JB has had some quite interesting and fast teammates! Starting with Ralf, JPM as tester, Fisico, Trulli, Webber, Alonso, Rubens & then Lewis. He has beaten them all, so he knows what he is talking about.
But knowing JB, he's choosing his words very carefully - it's fastest. Not the best ;)
Leclerc IMHO is the more intelligent driver and long-term he might have more success than Verstappen. Of course, it's all down also to luck. Imagine if Lewis didn't agree to go to Mercedes and they've gotten someone else? I.e. Hulkenberg? They'd still have the same number of titles anyway and the Hulk would be a WDC...

Oh God Please! they trying so Hard to make this guy the "God" of F1 and I am Sick of it, there are Better Drivers on the Grid IMO. he is Definitely NOT the best or Fastest ever.
All comes down to hardcore Dutch nationalism. That kiddo is being carried on a golden plate. Finally the Dutch people have a social common light in their boring lonely existence no matter how he performs. Truly hilarious:roflmao:

All comes down to hardcore Dutch nationalism. That kiddo is being carried on a golden plate. Finally the Dutch people have a social common light in their boring lonely existence no matter how he performs. Truly hilarious:roflmao:
So many poison in such a short post.
Simple Anthrax mail seems like more subtle approach. :unsure:

In all fairness, part of the reason that leclerk and verstappen look a lot better than the majority is the car capable of winning a race. Noone else has that.
Early days yet, but so far Albon is keeping up with verstappen now.

Exactly... and the most hilarious of it all: He's born in Hasselt, lives in Monaco, his hometrack is Spa, he's hardly to be found within the Dutch borders, only for promoting activities once or twice a year. Which Dutchman? The guy is Belgian. The Netherlands claims him due to the Verstappen name, but nevertheless he remains Belgian. It hurts my eyes to read 'the Dutchman' every time.

Tricky one. I will go for Max. Would be nice to see them in same car, I think Max would edge it. The problem with Leclerc (at the moment) is that he tries too hard to say and do the right thing in front of the media. None of it seems natural and he come across as a corporate machine. Maybe this will change as he establishes himself in F1.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.