Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I don't have the VRS track this week but I shouldn't be anything special.
I jumped for a mazda practice to an imsa one, and it works on my end. Both loading from the website and the beta ui. The sof is calculated as soon as I enter the car.

1. What does the sof display say exaclty? 0K, Nank or is it blank?

2. Could you double check the value direclty from the property list?
1596025218039.png

3. And could you please zip and share your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs folder ?

Ok. I don't have the VRS track this week but I shouldn't be anything special.
I jumped for a mazda practice to an imsa one, and it works on my end. Both loading from the website and the beta ui. The sof is calculated as soon as I enter the car.

1. What does the sof display say exaclty? 0K, Nank or is it blank?

2. Could you double check the value direclty from the property list?View attachment 393431

3. And could you please zip and share your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs folder ?

It just says 0.00

change the extension from .ini to .zip - hopefully it works
Thank you.
The logs are filled by an error loop related to Ensi Ferrum ACC plugin.
I also see some errors generated by my plugin. It cannot find some data points from the game reader.
The logs are too full for me to see you're current version of SimHub but an outdated version could explain this. At least for my plugin, I can't speak fro Ensi. Please make sure SimHub is up to date : https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/

Thank you.
The logs are filled by an error loop related to Ensi Ferrum ACC plugin.
I also see some errors generated by my plugin. It cannot find some data points from the game reader.
The logs are too full for me to see you're current version of SimHub but an outdated version could explain this. At least for my plugin, I can't speak fro Ensi. Please make sure SimHub is up to date : https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/

Im on the newest versions of simhub and the dashboard.

Hi, dash is excellent so thank you for this. Can I just ask two things. 1) will having the dash enabled with the sounds make any impact on the FPS in the iracing.
2) I am currently using the dash with a fire HD7 and after about 30 secs it keeps saying reconnecting then connects and after a few more seconds disconnects again. Any ideas.

Hi, dash is excellent so thank you for this. Can I just ask two things. 1) will having the dash enabled with the sounds make any impact on the FPS in the iracing.
2) I am currently using the dash with a fire HD7 and after about 30 secs it keeps saying reconnecting then connects and after a few more seconds disconnects again. Any ideas.
Hi.
1. Your mileage may vary but i didn't notice any significant impact on the game fps.
2. Regarding the disconnection issue, I'd suggest following this guide : https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub...ess#dash-is-lagging-or-randomly-disconnecting

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.7.1 – Refuel Level Preview + Relative colors fix + Units tweaks

- Added refuel level preview to the fuel gauge.

View attachment 396505

- Fixed the relative screen red/blue lines colors.

- Added mph compatibility to standing start assist display (0 to 60 mph and 0 to pit speed time).

- Changed the wind speed unit from m/s to kph/mph.

- Fixed the physical refuel button.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@romainrob I had an issue with the dashboard (havent tried 1.7.1 yet though), where the refuel is telling me in kg, and not in gallons, like i had it set in iRacing, and in simhub (from what i thought). Is there a setting im missing that will fix the refuel gauge to tell me how much i should refuel correctly?

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.7.1 – Refuel Level Preview + Relative colors fix + Units tweaks

REUPLOAD - Last minute fix for the fuel to add in gallons

- Added refuel level preview to the fuel gauge.

View attachment 396514

- Fixed the relative screen red/blue lines colors.

- Added mph compatibility to standing start assist display (0 to 60 mph and 0 to pit speed time).

- Changed the wind speed unit from m/s to kph/mph.

- Fixed the physical refuel button.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.8%