Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@romainrob I had an issue with the dashboard (havent tried 1.7.1 yet though), where the refuel is telling me in kg, and not in gallons, like i had it set in iRacing, and in simhub (from what i thought). Is there a setting im missing that will fix the refuel gauge to tell me how much i should refuel correctly?
Hi. I think I found out why.
I reuploaded 1.7.1 to include a fix.
Thanks for the report

Hi. I think I found out why.
I reuploaded 1.7.1 to include a fix.
Thanks for the report

Thats awesome. I noticed it for a while. I have been using Voice Attack and DRE to give me the fuel i should fill, but i always wanted to have a backup and whenever i looked at that gauge, it would say 2.0kg for some reason when i needed like 7 gallons. I didnt understand what that meant.

Hi, I updated to the latest version and it seems that the dashboard audio warnings are playing even when the dashboard is not running! Any ideas?

Hi, I updated to the latest version and it seems that the dashboard audio warnings are playing even when the dashboard is not running! Any ideas?
Hi. Yes the sound script runs outside the dash. I had too many issue when running it inside the dash :(
If you want to disable the sounds delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\SimHubSounds.ini

Hi. Sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
Please clarify.
I did everything according to the instructions, but after pressing the assigned refuel button, nothing happens.

Attachments

• 2020.08.10-17.54.png
    2020.08.10-17.54.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 2020.08.10-18.00.png
    2020.08.10-18.00.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
@
RomainRob the first screen, with the "to add (gal)" box is still showing in kg and isnt correct. The bar on the next screen is fine but not the box on the 1st main screen,
Hi. I don't get it. It worked for me. I'll have to look again.
It should show all the fuel values in gallons including the fuel to add. Plus the fuel to add in kg under the value in gallons. Is it missing? Or is it wrong?

@

Hi. I don't get it. It worked for me. I'll have to look again.
It should show all the fuel values in gallons including the fuel to add. Plus the fuel to add in kg under the value in gallons. Is it missing? Or is it wrong?

On the main page in the Fuel to add box it was showing a big number like 2.0kg and then underneath i remember seeing 7 something but i believe it was kg also. It wasnt showing the correct fuel amount to add, thats for sure. Voice Attack/DRE that i use was telling me the correct fuel in gallons to add, and it didnt come close to the figures on the dashboard's first screen.

I did everything according to the instructions, but after pressing the assigned refuel button, nothing happens.
Hi.
Hmm. Here are a few things to double check.

First make sure SimHub Is up to date. It won't work on some older versions.

If it stiil doesn't work:
1. Does Autohotkey work outside of simhub ?
2. Are the files at the correct location:
The Ncalc script:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\FuelCalcAndButton.ini
The 300+ autohotkey scripts:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ShellMacros
3. Restart SimHub If you have to move some files
4. Make sure you're chat key is 't' and that the game window is in focus so autohotkey can type in the chat.
Let me know if this helps.

Hi.
Hmm. Here are a few things to double check.

First make sure SimHub Is up to date. It won't work on some older versions.

If it stiil doesn't work:
1. Does Autohotkey work outside of simhub ?
2. Are the files at the correct location:
The Ncalc script:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\FuelCalcAndButton.ini
The 300+ autohotkey scripts:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ShellMacros
3. Restart SimHub If you have to move some files
4. Make sure you're chat key is 't' and that the game window is in focus so autohotkey can type in the chat.
Let me know if this helps.
That's my mistake :unsure:. I mis-wrote the name of the steering wheel. The correct name is TS-XW_Racer_(USB). It's working great. If possible, add a physical button to replace the tires.

That's my mistake :unsure:. I mis-wrote the name of the steering wheel. The correct name is TS-XW_Racer_(USB). It's working great. If possible, add a physical button to replace the tires.
Hi. No worries:)
The dash has tactile buttons to replace, all 4, the front, the rear left.... or whatever.
But you can natively bind a physical button to any tire replacement command directly in the game options. So there no need for a SimHub driven physical tire button.

@romainrob Did you have a chance to see the post i made up top?

Is that fuel gauge supposed to be that way? It basically showed how much i was going to refuel the car and something about kg in smaller numbers below.

Isnt it supposed to predict how much i should refuel the car to finish the race?

@romainrob Did you have a chance to see the post i made up top?

Is that fuel gauge supposed to be that way? It basically showed how much i was going to refuel the car and something about kg in smaller numbers below.

Isnt it supposed to predict how much i should refuel the car to finish the race?
Hi. Yes I saw it. I wanted to double check it before answering. I just did and didn't see anything wrong.
The previous issue was a conversion issue as some values would convert automatically in SimHub and other would stay in liters. This seems fixed to me now.
To clarify. The gauge on the pit screen shows the fuel you have and the fuel you requested for the next stop.
The "To Add" display on the main screen gives the fuel amount needed to finish the race. In liters or gallons as a big number, and in kg, as a smaller number at the bottom (mostly useful for F1, HPD...).
In time limited session, it calculates the nb of laps remaining based on your best lap time and the session time remaining. So it says n/a if you don't have a recorded lap time.
Then it multiplies the remaining laps by your fuel/lap average and deduced the current fuel level.
Now, if you are pacing, the avg drops, as it's based on the last 3 laps. The fuel/per lap avg ignores the in and out laps but not the pacing laps. So this is something to keep in mind. If this is the cause of the issue I can add an option to show the fuel to add based on the max per lap consumption rather the the avg per lap consumption.

Hi. Yes I saw it. I wanted to double check it before answering. I just did and didn't see anything wrong.
The previous issue was a conversion issue as some values would convert automatically in SimHub and other would stay in liters. This seems fixed to me now.
To clarify. The gauge on the pit screen shows the fuel you have and the fuel you requested for the next stop.
The "To Add" display on the main screen gives the fuel amount needed to finish the race. In liters or gallons as a big number, and in kg, as a smaller number at the bottom (mostly useful for F1, HPD...).
In time limited session, it calculates the nb of laps remaining based on your best lap time and the session time remaining. So it says n/a if you don't have a recorded lap time.
Then it multiplies the remaining laps by your fuel/lap average and deduced the current fuel level.
Now, if you are pacing, the avg drops, as it's based on the last 3 laps. The fuel/per lap avg ignores the in and out laps but not the pacing laps. So this is something to keep in mind. If this is the cause of the issue I can add an option to show the fuel to add based on the max per lap consumption rather the the avg per lap consumption.

ok so the big number is supposed to be the amount i should add to the car during my pit stop from what i understand. Next time i race ill pay attention to the value it says and what voice attack/dre tells me. Because with voice attack, its always right (within 1 gallon at worst). Ill report back

@romainrob Ye i just ran a 1 hour IMSA race and the TO ADD in gallons went from around 2.0+ gallons to negative numbers. I actually had to add about 13 gallons. So that box isnt working for me.
Hi.
Hopefully, this should fix the fuel to add issue when using gallons :
I also added the option to calculate the fuel to add based on the max per lap consumption rather the the avg.
1597256320272.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 83 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Standard game content