Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switch between a formula wheel with RPM lights on board and Skippy/Radical where I am using the ones on the dash. It was great when there were two versions (RPM and Delta Bar) and I could launch either/or based on what I was driving. Would it be possible in a future update to add some more easily switchable functionality to swapping between the two?

I continue to love your dash and rely on it daily, thanks for all your hard work!
Hi.
I think I could add a tactile button to toggle between the Leds and delta bar.
I'll look in to it.

Bonjour, dans NCalcScripts je n'ai rien du coup je n'ai pas de check-list sur la dernière version. Comment remédier a cela ? Merci
Bonjour.
Dans ce cas mieux vaut reprendre l'installation à zéro pour être sûr.
Tous les fichiers nécessaires sont présents dans l'archive:
1598292568262.png

Le processus d'installation est détaillé page 15 du read me pdf.

Bonsoir, cela n'a rien changé je ne peux toujours pas cocher. Merci
Hmm. Ok.
Le plugin "Checklist" est-il bien activé dans lmes option de SimHub?
Vois tu les cases à cocher devant les noms dans la liste? Où Sont-elles manquantes?
Sur quoi est affiché le dash? Téléphone/Tablette, écran PC, usbd480... ?
Peux-tu zipper et partager ton dossier logs stp?: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

Bonjour ou l'activé dans simhub? Il est affiché sur un usbd480
Bonjour.
Les usb480 ne supportent pas les fonctions de boutons tactiles dans les dash SimHub.
Pour citer le créateur de SImHub
"hello ! No, touch is used for basic left right page navigation, since a resistive layer it wasn't possible to combine both (swipe for navigation and touch for potential buttons) "
Du coup je recommande de désactiver complétement la checklist dans le fichier Checklist.ini.

Bonsoir.Merci pour l'aide, juste pour désactiver la checklist c'est sans programmes simhub ? Désolé je suis un peu perdu dans la gestion de fichiers
Bonsoir
Ça ce passe ici: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\Checklist.ini
Il faut mettre ces 2 valeurs à 0 et sauver le fichier pour désactiver la checklist
1599075515268.png

EDIT: Problem solved! I was still on simhub 7.0.4.. updated to 7.0.7 and it all works like magic. Thanks.

I don't seem to be able to get the iRacingExtraProperties to work.

I've copied the dll into the simhub folder, restarted simhub. I enabled the plugin, it shows up in the UI, all the extra props are there in the available props list... but they're all defaults when I'm in iRacing.

For example, IRacingExtraProperties.iRacing_Class_SOF remains 0 even after I've joined a session and entered my car.

IRacingExtraProperties.PluginRunning = True
IRacingExtraProperties.PluginVersion = 2.0.4

Lots of these entries in my simhub logs:

[2020-09-04 10:05:43,341] WARN - System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean GameReaderCommon.Opponent.get_IsConnected()'.
at Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.IRacingExtraProperties.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)

Last edited:
One quirk I've notice with the newest build of the dash is a periodic launch that results in this confused mess. Happen's maybe one out of every four launches and requires a reboot of Sim Hub entirely to fix, refreshing the dash in the Galaxy Tablet doesn't help.

118785647_321173905978018_4388511274772951502_n.jpg

One quirk I've notice with the newest build of the dash is a periodic launch that results in this confused mess. Happen's maybe one out of every four launches and requires a reboot of Sim Hub entirely to fix, refreshing the dash in the Galaxy Tablet doesn't help.

View attachment 403838
Hi,
This looks like the UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini script stops running for some reason.
Could you replace your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini with the original one to see if it fixes the issue.
If it doesn't, could you please zip and share your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs folder?

Hi,
This looks like the UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini script stops running for some reason.
Could you replace your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini with the original one to see if it fixes the issue.
If it doesn't, could you please zip and share your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs folder?

That seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks Rob.

Hi @romainrob,

Looks like the previous did not actually solve the issue, it is now back at nearly every launch. I cannot upload a .zip file here, so I have pushed it to you via discord. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Last edited:
I had couple of races and it seems that the fuel calculations are not working correctly...

The section that shows how much fuel you need to add, it always shows that you have more than you need as the values are always presented with a " - " (minus) symbol.

For example, it showed that my remaining laps based on the current fuel are 30 and the race has another 40 to go. In the fuel to add section, it was still showing -44 liters and it was with a black background instead of a blue that denotes you need to add fuel...

This has happened twice and on the last race, I run out of fuel 3 laps before the end of the race.
Thankfully, I was saved by a full course caution! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back