Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had couple of races and it seems that the fuel calculations are not working correctly...

The section that shows how much fuel you need to add, it always shows that you have more than you need as the values are always presented with a " - " (minus) symbol.

For example, it showed that my remaining laps based on the current fuel are 30 and the race has another 40 to go. In the fuel to add section, it was still showing -44 liters and it was with a black background instead of a blue that denotes you need to add fuel...

This has happened twice and on the last race, I run out of fuel 3 laps before the end of the race.
Thankfully, I was saved by a full course caution! :D
Hi,
I made some changes/fixes to the fuel calculator for the next update (coming up soon).
Hopefully it will be more trustworthy.

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.7.2 – Fuel calculator rework – RPM LEDS / Delta bar toggle

- Added a tactile button to toggle between rpm LEDs and delta bar mode on the fly. Tap the car logo to toggle.
chSqilY.gif

- Added brand logos for the 2 new iRacing cars.

- Added an option to calculate the fuel to add based on the maximum per lap consumption instead of the last 3 laps average.

- Fixed some fuel calculation errors and fixed the fuel to add value when using gallons.

- Fixed the physical refuel button not working under some conditions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Parabéns Roman. Melhor Dash que usei há algum tempo, tanto no iRancing quanto no AMS2. Mantenha o bom trabalho.

Roman, preciso de apoio. Recentemente mudei meu equipamento e agora a própria tela já tem leds RPM. Com isso, quero alterar o Dash para exibir a Barra Delta em vez de Rev Lights. Acessei o arquivo "UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini" e alterei o valor para 2. No entanto, não surtiu efeito. Continua a exibir a barra de RPM. Já reiniciei o SimHub duas vezes.

Qual é a dica para eu resolver esse problema?

Roman, em minha nova tela, Dash não preenche completamente toda a área de visualização lateralmente. Como posso estender as bordas? Em caso afirmativo, diga-me como proceder. Grato.

Cumprimentos,
Alexandre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%